What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Loriented

1000014031.jpg
1000014032.jpg
1000014033.jpg

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like I’m gonna be the one armed bandit for a while unfortunately fractured my proximal humerus last night and four hours in the ER I’m in an immobilizing sling at the moment it hurts like a motherfucker going back for a cCT scan this afternoon To see well we need to do
7262320B-4E0F-435D-A004-50139180F884.jpeg
going to complicate everything I can’t work with one on I’ve been there before it really sucks

Loriented

Looks like I’m gonna be the one armed bandit for a while unfortunately fractured my proximal humerus last night and four hours in the ER I’m in an immobilizing sling at the moment it hurts like a motherfucker going back for a cCT scan this afternoon To see well we need to do View attachment 19082122 going to complicate everything I can’t work with one on I’ve been there before it really sucks
WTF?

oldmaninbc

420club
Looks like I’m gonna be the one armed bandit for a while unfortunately fractured my proximal humerus last night and four hours in the ER I’m in an immobilizing sling at the moment it hurts like a motherfucker going back for a cCT scan this afternoon To see well we need to do View attachment 19082122 going to complicate everything I can’t work with one on I’ve been there before it really sucks
Your right, that does suck. Hope you can find a speedy way to carry on with business.

Sorry to hear that flower.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My “friend“ is a horrible alcoholic. I’ve known him for 20 years and I’ve done a lot for him to try to help him over that time, but he always ends up fucking me over one way, or another.. He was all drunk and drugged up & in a fit of jealous rage, and came at me with a bat could be much worse because someone else pulled him off. I think I caught the fracture trying to dead my fall with a stiff arm as I hit the ground in..not really sure

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My “friend“ is a horrible alcoholic. I’ve known him for 20 years and I’ve done a lot for him to try to help him over that time, but he always ends up fucking me over one way, or another.. He was all drunk and drugged up & in a fit of jealous rage, and came at me with a bat could be much worse because someone else pulled him off. I think I caught the fracture trying to dead my fall with a stiff arm as I hit the ground in..not really sure
that's not a friend,that's a liability charity case