What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Drumskinz

LOL
Marijuana Enhances Enjoyment Of Music, New Study Finds, Confirming What Every Stoner Already Knows
For decades

Drumskinz

brought this in on one of my plants I harvested…very beneficial little critters…those Asian beetle larvae would hatch on my indoor plants after bringing a bunch down that would gather in my bathroom window…the first time they hatched on me I thought it was something evil…until I read about them and how voracious they were at devouring pests on my weed plants
20241001_113153.jpg

oldmaninbc

420club
All you olds make me feel like a kid at 44, until we compare medical records :muahaha:
I think of all the years my file at the doctors office was one page, then my years of physical labour took a toll; between that and old age I could fill up a few files now. My 3 best friends of 40-50 years have died before me.
Sickness can hit out at any age group unfortunately. I hope you can weather the storm of ill health.
I have several chronic diseases and it takes some effort to stay on the bright side of things. Yet I consider myself lucky in comparison to some.

oldmaninbc

420club
Listen carefully I got the Owl View attachment 19077804
On some nights when I lay awake in the middle of the night I can hear an owl and then another answering it.
I had to turn up the volume but I could hear your owl recording, not everyone gets to hear the sounds of an owl. You did good getting the recording.

I use to have a friend that worked at a bird sanctuary, he brought home a Northern Pygmy Owl, cutest little thing, half it's body size looked like head.

Your yard is looking empty and every time I see Cookie she is sniffing something.