What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Remember when I said how superstitious I am it’s really true now instead of “reading the bones “ I crack a couple chicken eggs and it looks like the odds are in my favor ...
9770E1BF-713B-4076-A97A-E6B0ACE9CC1E.jpeg

Farmer John

Old and in the way.
Veteran

My first trip to the states was in 2000, we took a Greyhound from San Francisco and traveled thru Arizona, New Mexico,Colorado, Utah, Nevada and back to California for a couple of weeks. But yeah, Lodi 🥲 the song was playing in my head, crystal clear, on our way to Bakersfield where it was The Hag that started to sing in my head and to Arizona we rolled. The sunsets, the sunrise... ...priceless. Thanks for the trip to my memory lane! ❤️

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My first trip to the states was in 2000, we took a Greyhound from San Francisco and traveled thru Arizona, New Mexico,Colorado, Utah, Nevada and back to California for a couple of weeks. But yeah, Lodi 🥲 the song was playing in my head, crystal clear, on our way to Bakersfield where it was The Hag that started to sing in my head and to Arizona we rolled. The sunsets, the sunrise... ...priceless. Thanks for the trip to my memory lane! ❤️
I was reading up on the history Finnish People after your comments in the other thread, and definitely don’t fuck with the Finn’s (you stood up to the Soviet union in 1939 and humiliated them…)

Farmer John

Old and in the way.
Veteran
I was reading up on the history Finnish People after your comments in the other thread, and definitely don’t fuck with the Finn’s (you stood up to the Soviet union in 1939 and humiliated them…)
Our history is a mess but yeah, we stood up to everyone. My great grandfather was a well known war hero and I got to meet a lot of the people that were there 1939-1945 like my dear grandfather.
20241002_222113.jpg

Rifle bullet, winter war 1939.
They went to war so we can live in peace and have independence and democracy of some sort.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our history is a mess but yeah, we stood up to everyone. My great grandfather was a well known war hero and I got to meet a lot of the people that were there 1939-1945 like my dear grandfather. View attachment 19077062
Rifle bullet, winter war 1939.
They went to war so we can live in peace and have independence and democracy of some sort.
What’s The current population count in Finland?

Latest posts

Latest posts