What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Starting to feel the pressure around here myself. I leave for a three night golf trip up north on Friday.
Need to up pot 17 girls from 2’s to 7’s today. Need to setup drip lines in the led room and get it all programmed and ready with about 75 gallons of food.
Looks like I need to replace a sump pump over at my other spot, the one I have is not dependable any more.
Up pot everything in veg so that they won’t need watering three times a day anymore.
Wife will be feeding those, once a day will be plenty for her lol.
Would be nice to mow the lawn but I’m not sure that will happen.

Morning all.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
I have a cousin lives outside of Asheville North Carolina. Finally got a text she’s lucky avoided, major flooding, but infrastructure is knocked out, totally around there they got hammered horribly.
We just heard from our family last night. They live just outside Asheville, in Weaverville. Was quite worried, bunch of towns pretty much wiped out. Was just there last year. Village of chimney rock, which we visited is completely destroyed.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Starting to feel the pressure around here myself. I leave for a three night golf trip up north on Friday.
Need to up pot 17 girls from 2’s to 7’s today. Need to setup drip lines in the led room and get it all programmed and ready with about 75 gallons of food.
Looks like I need to replace a sump pump over at my other spot, the one I have is not dependable any more.
Up pot everything in veg so that they won’t need watering three times a day anymore.
Wife will be feeding those, once a day will be plenty for her lol.
Would be nice to mow the lawn but I’m not sure that will happen.

Morning all.
:whip:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We just heard from our family last night. They live just outside Asheville, in Weaverville. Was quite worried, bunch of towns pretty much wiped out. Was just there last year. Village of chimney rock, which we visited is completely destroyed.
Really hard to fathom what’s happening there as we go about our daily lives… the more news that comes out the worse it is I got a text from my cousin

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“to all our dear friends and family: we have not had any cell servicesince wed. have to go to fire station for potential signal. Hope this goes thru. BK, Ry and animals ok. Devastating disaster here. no water, no electric, no open stores or gas. infrastructure severely damaged. People missing , trees and wires down everywere. No estimates but other than flooded basement and trees down we are lucky. Friends have had homes entirely washed away. Grateful to have rec'd texts from so many of you. feeling loved. No idea when communication will be readily available. turn on car once a day for radio update. so far more questions but we are alive and better off than many. so much love to y'all “

RoostaPhish

Veteran
My thoughts go out to you and yours. Not really any services in place there. Not something that happens there. So wasn't like areas where this stuff is common. Seems our commonalities keep adding up. Is this the area your family is from? Or did they move to the area?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here’s the ice machine
IMG_9657.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts