What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Sub24ox7

IMG_5022.jpeg
IMG_5023.jpeg
Mm/thai78 x pink pan-o-haze/nl87

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Your plants always look perfect Maha!
Beautiful 🤩
thanks. like I said I grew diesel like 3 years ago last time, and I grew only haze and haze hybrids, malawi gold, vietnamese, new caledonia, zamal x oaxacan etc., only indica I grew was hawaiian webbed indica meanwhile, but this diesel cross is so easy to grow... it grows itself. I threw some guano, dolomite on it, plus nettle brew. thats all.

how was that mmthai x gf as smoke? what did GF add to it?

Sub24ox7

thanks. like I said I grew diesel like 3 years ago last time, and I grew only haze and haze hybrids, malawi gold, vietnamese, new caledonia, zamal x oaxacan etc., only indica I grew was hawaiian webbed indica meanwhile, but this diesel cross is so easy to grow... it grows itself. I threw some guano, dolomite on it, plus nettle brew. thats all.

how was that mmthai x gf as smoke? what did GF add to it?
Well your seedsman haze looked perfect and it’s probably the hardest thing to grow I have run across.
The mmthai x Grandfunk I grew 5 females the grandfunk seemed to give good vigor and gave some very different plants to the others crossed with the mmthai so far. very Thai mm tasting With strong Thai mm terps.
growing 2 of the phenos again now.
Was good up smoke with a delicious Thai flavor.

IMG_4949.jpeg
IMG_4947.jpeg
IMG_4948.jpeg
IMG_4946.jpeg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Well your seedsman haze looked perfect and it’s probably the hardest thing to grow I have run across.
The mmthai x Grandfunk I grew 5 females the grandfunk seemed to give good vigor and gave some very different plants to the others crossed with the mmthai so far. very Thai mm tasting With strong Thai mm terps.
growing 2 of the phenos again now.
Was good up smoke with a delicious Thai flavor.

View attachment 19028726 View attachment 19028727 View attachment 19028728 View attachment 19028729
sounds good

seedsman is all right - it is haze I am very familiar with, smoked it numerous times already before I grew it... did you try 90s haze? I think that one is stronger.

wish you can try posi haze right from Tom Hill. he told me he is looking at 100 haze plants now.

best haze wishes. hehehe

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks picture perfect out there. Although this entire week is supposed to be extremely hot, we may get some remnants of the tropical storm later on.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Warming back up here after a couple of nice days in the 70’s.
Need to mow today or tomorrow before the rains come back Tuesday and Wednesday.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ hopped onto done my new John Deere last twilight for a relaxing session in the backyard in the village. always get into the Zen of lawn mowing. It’s one of the best activities when you stoned !.

Loriented

Hello. Only grew a few times. Outside in the 70's. Those got stolen. In a closet in the 80's. Got lucky that time. Then outside again, 2 years ago. It was beautiful, and smelled great, nice effects, but I ruined the taste, because I have no patience, and totally did not cure it correctly.
This year i popped one seed, in my shed, and a mouse ate it. One day I will figure it out.
Any way, my brother's, friend's and myself called it Doo, back in the 70's. We would be at the dinner table and say Start Doo'in! Our parents had no idea what it meant...LOL

START DOO'IN
KEEP DOO'IN
DON'T QUIT DOO'IN

"Do the DOO"...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you guys realize that basically for 25 years during my landscaping ground maintenance days, the primary activity was mowing. I’ve been behind the mower all my life for crying out loud…. I always loved it.