Loriented

Up the road from here
1000012576.jpg

1000012578.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Woke up super early stressing about the baby bunnies ....it was raining last night put a lid over the den to protect them and now just removed it (see if you can find how they are naturally camouflaged ) were warm and active can only assume the mothers taken care of themThere’at least three tucked in there
09C699CC-B35F-4FAD-AFA2-AA0D0ACFB9AF.jpeg
6704A740-36FC-4F6C-85C2-4F6315B8BEC5.jpeg
E54273F4-A1E8-4DD3-AB68-381AFC0DBAAD.jpeg
6409F197-5539-4C62-9982-F1146F6D0E3C.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
saved myself from becoming apoplectic earlier…the push clip & the washer popped off again on my brand new machine twice in a row means something is odd lol I decided not to freak out. They will send someone here on Monday to check it out. I’ll go back to doing everything by hand. :sneaky:I’m gonna go over with Cookie , drape some netting.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today is turning into a royal pain in the ass. There’s so much work over there starting to question why I’m even bothering. last year swore I wouldn’t ever again and yet here I am .. there’s no easy way to do this either.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I feel your pain man..

It becomes overwhelming when I set big goals, like if everything goes perfect I can get xyz done. First thing doesn't go as planned sets it all back and goals are shot. I found it's best to just have a general idea what I want to get done and work at it as I can and take things as they come.. That way I'm not stressed when I don't get quite all of it done. Because realistically I'll never get everything done that I think I can in my mind. Especially with mother nature and working outdoors.

Just how I try to look at it if it helps at all. You are killing it FP! Keep on keepin on!

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Well, rabbits are bad news in our backyard. My wife searched for some perennial to add to the garden. We found them; bought 4 and the rabbit(s) chewed the tops off within 3 days of planting. They left a few leaves, so the plants might survive but my wife was not amused. We haven’t seen foxes or yotes for a few years but with rabbits everywhere this year, the urban predators won’t be far behind.

A red-tail on my backyard gate. Pic taken through the kitchen window last year.

hawk-2023.jpg