What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I know.. the big question is, will the deck clear the angle
I got the ramps that have a curve to them that is supposed to help but I still need about a foot differential between my back wheels and where I set the ramps. If you have any hills it can be done.
If I didn’t I think I could dig a trench a foot deep to park the trucks rear wheels in and get it in.
Without it the deck does not clear.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Merlin is in my office in one of his 'safe' spots. He has been terrorized all weekend with fireworks every night. Now, it is a thunder boomer that went through an hour ago. So he came to help me do my emergency quick dry on a plant that really really wants to turn into a heaping mound of budrot.

helper.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually, my first priority is the day after tomorrow, a little harsh bite of reality got contacted to remind me that the PET scan scheduled for Wednesday. There’s protocol to follow before hand ..no carbs, no sugars, and then they threw in “no exercise”…it’s all that the day before

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Merlin is in my office in one of his 'safe' spots. He has been terrorized all weekend with fireworks every night. Now, it is a thunder boomer that went through an hour ago. So he came to help me do my emergency quick dry on a plant that really really wants to turn into a heaping mound of budrot.

View attachment 19005925
Cookie could care less if it’s thundering out, Fourth of July fireworks don’t bother her either on the other hand when I was growing up as a child, had a miniature schnauzer would shiver in at the slightest pop /bang

farmerfischer

My dog literally runs to the bathroom, or my lap couring.. he's a big baby when it's thundering or even fireworks...
I lit off some mortars in my yard and he ran away (a mile) to my neighbors... he has tags with phone number and he's chipped..
We got a call like an hour into lighting fireworks,, from a neighbor we didn't know,, saying they opened thier door to let their dog in,, and my dog come running in..lol..

farmerfischer

My Satellite went out on me.. I'm like what the f@$k !! .. then I thought, oh the rain.. so I went outside to see what was up.. a maple trees leaves and branches were weighed down in front of my dish...
There's a brush pile now..
Satellite is working..
im content...lol..

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Satellite went out on me.. I'm like what the f@$k !! .. then I thought, oh the rain.. so I went outside to see what was up.. a maple trees leaves and branches were weighed down in front of my dish...
There's a brush pile now..
Satellite is working..
im content...lol..
I’m cable in the village and I hate it.. the farm is a dead zone, but the former owners had a satellite dish set up…

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
The idiots are still setting off fireworks and the dog won't go out for the last pee. Which means I stay up until he does . . . :mad: Twice now I have had him out and getting into position and then . . . he hears a bang and runs to the door. I guess I keep trying.

Latest posts

Latest posts