What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I paid $18.00 lb. cdn for striploin AAA the other day. That was the cheapest I've seen AAA striploin lately. This past while I seen mostly AA steak, not as much marbling

We bought some striploin, top sirloin cap and top sirloin steak for the freezer.
When it comes to beef, I really shy away from anything lean. I need my fat. :)
Just chicken thighs tonight...blah blah... At least there will be crispy skin...🙂
thighs are great… dark meat

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I paid $18.00 lb. cdn for striploin AAA the other day. That was the cheapest I've seen AAA striploin lately. This past while I seen mostly AA steak, not as much marbling

We bought some striploin, top sirloin cap and top sirloin steak for the freezer.
This is what I got ..you’re $18 Canadian is equal to my $ 13 American
IMG_3493.jpeg

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Thigh guy here too, for chicken anyway, otherwise a breast man;)

Sub- What kind of snake was that? I don't think we get those around these parts much.

Nice looking steak, Star! Decent price too, we can't get strips or porterhouse for less than 15.99/lb. up here in the North Country. Shrink-flation and plummeting weed prices have had us against the ropes lately, so once a week if I'm lucky.