What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_5355.heic.jpeg
IMG_5346.heic.jpeg
IMG_5351.heic.jpeg
These are pristine however, (I scored these just last week ) 1 ounce American gold eagles

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
You know I some times I just want to leave some seeds on the door steps or doors of these folks (that I don't know) that I know are growing. You catch a glimpse of their plants in their back yard or the smell from a small 1/4 circle green house.

I'd imagine those folks wouldn't react like it was a gift. I couldn't say I might not get creeped out too, I mean I'd feel weirded out some way.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Woke up yesterday feeling like I have the flu. In Summer wtf. Pretty lousy feeling today but seems less lousy by a skosh. Going to go outside and act like I'm not sick and see how it goes. Loaded up on DayQuil and Mucinex.

Lawn is tall, weeds overgrown, everything is behind. I don't get overwhelmed, I get mad at the mf'er get to work!

It all sounds good drinking coffee in the sun room but I feel like a bag of 10's. Ugh.

Here goes nothing!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Every night it’s like a restaurant over there 😳 do you plan your menus in advance?
Sometimes. I always head into town on Friday for goodies and usually get like three good nights worth. Then it is frozen pot pie and such for the rest of the week.
Tonight will be 36 day aged prime NY strip.

On the charcoals even..very nice 👍👍.. I gotta get me another charcoal grill ..
I have never owned a gas grill in my life. Charcoal for me please.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sometimes. I always head into town on Friday for goodies and usually get like three good nights worth. Then it is frozen pot pie and such for the rest of the week.
Tonight will be 36 day aged prime NY strip.

I have never owned a gas grill in my life. Charcoal for me please.

I have been using wood grill the last few years. Hickory and Apple.
You guys do it right I really wish I had a wife or a companion to help me out