What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hard Wood …
IMG_3444.jpeg

mike-or-ozzy

oldmaninbc

Those are nice OlMan, 60% of mine this year are looking away. Glad to have some in pots except for watering.
I have to be careful with container planting. According to our Regional District Rules I can only water 2 days a week Wed. and Sun. from 6-10am and 6-10pm.

I like those small container sunflowers that grow 2' and have a 10-12" head. There are many varieties of sunflowers.

mike-or-ozzy

I have to be careful with container planting. According to our Regional District Rules I can only water 2 days a week Wed. and Sun. from 6-10am and 6-10pm.

I like those small container sunflowers that grow 2' and have a 10-12" head. There are many varieties of sunflowers.
I grow from previous years, saving the seeds and labeling them thru sprouting in spring, lots of work but I enjoy sunflowers, all the varieties. I'll send anyone seeds if you so wish, I'm at 46 lat. ne us.

oldmaninbc

I grow from previous years, saving the seeds and labeling them thru sprouting in spring, lots of work but I enjoy sunflowers, all the varieties. I'll send anyone seeds if you so wish, I'm at 46 lat. ne us.
The ones in the photo are from a heirloom strain called Peredovik.

The small birds really like the black seeds from this variety over other varieties I have grown.

Not too much of a difference I am at 49 lat

Latest posts

Latest posts