What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Sub24ox7

Sweet corn is standing back up on its own.
I’m going to grow more vegetables next year.. I have 40 acres I should use more of it.
IMG_5343.jpeg
IMG_5344.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A well deserved break. Cookie thinks so too.

Your coming into the most productive part of your crops life, all hands on deck.

You've met me. I couldn't physically do what you do everyday, I'd be in the hospital. All the flower power to ya 😉😁.
staying grateful 🥹 ✅ and so far meeting the challenge, which is a reward in itself

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Long buggy night outside at work. The hot humid nights are a nightmare for bent and Poa grass. Anthracnose trying to set in. Man I'm beat.

But it's a beautiful day so firing up the wood grill and cracking a beer. Sleep is overrated anyway.

Have a great Sunday y'all!
Same here…way hot and humid started doing some defoliating …:toohot:didn’t last too long

oldmaninbc

There’s a fair amount of cats in the village stalking the perimeter where I feed the birds and squirrels …. their predatory instincts are insurmountable.
Hi flower
I love cats probably more so than most critters because of the personal connection, I suppose I could love any animal if the connection is there. I sure don't like how cats can decimate a small animal population, like squirrels and birds. That's unfortunate.

Latest posts

Latest posts