What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Sub24ox7

Had a very strong storm and wind last night. Knocked over a lot of corn but the roots are still all in the ground good planted deep should hopefully grow back upright somewhat.
IMG_5339.jpeg
IMG_5340.jpeg

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Friday so it’s steak night. Went with some tenderloin tonight.

EC6094E5-D146-45CE-9E7E-56204683BAAE.jpeg

Also picked up some house smoked pastrami and house smoked bacon for my next BLT.
The owner/butcher who I’m getting chummy with lately threw in some free special bacon as well.
If anyone is in need of a good online butcher shop I can’t recommend these guys enough.

181A84F2-40D2-4CE0-8F5E-A6BB8A3018DE.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We got a soaking last night give me a little bit of a reprieve today. I have a couple concerns those containers are getting saturated often that can lead to stem rot or root rot. I have to be careful to find balance. seeing signs about already… also checking foliage for fungal infections so far so good 🙏 for the next 2 1/2 months are the hardest part of the season

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

View attachment 19042379

Also picked up some house smoked pastrami and house smoked bacon for my next BLT.
The owner/butcher who I’m getting chummy with lately threw in some free special bacon as well.
If anyone is in need of a good online butcher shop I can’t recommend these guys enough.

View attachment 19042382
Did you bake those fillets?

oldmaninbc

View attachment 19042379

View attachment 19042382
That's a nice bit of marbling in those tenderloins...yummy yummy

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Did you bake those fillets?
No, baking sheet is just to carry them out to the charcoal grill.
That's a nice bit of marbling in those tenderloins...yummy yummy
Local butcher sources really good quality meat. This was from Double R Ranch.

“Double R Beef is hand selected to include USDA choice and higher levels of marbling. Double R signature was the first in the US to be certified as top ⅓ choice. Always tender, always juicy. Double R is a premium grain fed beef with a flavor as bold as the west.”

oldmaninbc

No, baking sheet is just to carry them out to the charcoal grill.

Local butcher sources really good quality meat. This was from Double R Ranch.

“Double R Beef is hand selected to include USDA choice and higher levels of marbling. Double R signature was the first in the US to be certified as top ⅓ choice. Always tender, always juicy. Double R is a premium grain fed beef with a flavor as bold as the west.”
Yeah, grain fed and the proper hanging time makes for good quality beef.

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
In my mind, I’m concocting real do it yourself system to drip feed each container individually
Ummm…seems to be a theme.

You’re definitely working your ass off watering by hand…K+ I don’t know how you keep up with it. No wonder you’re thinking of an easier way to get it done.

Just have to put those thoughts in action You more than have the skills.

Latest posts

Latest posts