What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
First sweet corn of the season, appropriately called Kickoff, is unbelievably good. Best early season corn I've ever had. I may freeze some actually. Usually wait until August for main season but this stuff is awesome.
We’ve got corn three times now from three different farms. First two were not quite ready for prime time but the last half dozen was excellent.

Loriented

1000012884.jpg
1000012885.jpg

Drumskinz

First sweet corn of the season, appropriately called Kickoff, is unbelievably good. Best early season corn I've ever had. I may freeze some actually. Usually wait until August for main season but this stuff is awesome.
Sometimes you hit the jackpot with early season 🌽…haven’t had any yet myself…personally I really like the 78-82 day sweet corn especially the synergistic triplesweet variety called Serendipity…nice full 8-10 inch bicolor ears that’s holds it’s sugar content for up to two weeks after harvesting…when properly stored of course…And they freeze well, when vaccuum sealed they last in the freezer for up to 3 to 4 years…and still taste just as sweet when first processed for the deep storage

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sometimes you hit the jackpot with early season 🌽…haven’t had any yet myself…personally I really like the 78-82 day sweet corn especially the synergistic triplesweet variety called Serendipity…nice full 8-10 inch bicolor ears that’s holds it’s sugar content for up to two weeks after harvesting…when properly stored of course…And they freeze well, when vaccuum sealed they last in the freezer for up to 3 to 4 years…and still taste just as sweet when first processed for the deep storage
I’m just waiting there’s a stands near me. That produces incredible corn. Should be soon.