What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Drumskinz

This was Thor. He was 130 lbs at one point. View attachment 18983249
This was my Thor back in ‘77…He was a Newfie/St.Bernard cross…stood 36” at the shoulders and weighed about 175lbs…On his hind legs he rested his front paws on my shoulders and I am 6’3”…Very mellow pooch and loved to swim
1712330149815.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sigh 1 hps light was left on all night. In 30 minutes it was scheduled to come back on.
Would you just run the light another 12 hours or do 24 hours of darkness? Just not sure which would be less harmful/stressful

I would let it stay on. Keep normal schedule and forget that ever happened. Won't hurt anything.

Yeah that.
Been there, done that and it was fine.
I concur ...that won’t hurt them

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning ☀️ drinking coffee listening to music getting my act together ..these two I’m excited about ..
D10338E7-BBFB-4E14-BBFE-421A3E158223.jpeg
1A1BD2F5-C13D-4A95-8BB5-7C530C058E9C.jpeg
C15F93FB-F04C-456E-B00F-F223788D302C.jpeg
84BCC4C5-8567-412C-88EB-0038542DA0BF.jpeg
praying for females seed came out of a Headband 🌺 that was in the same room as the NHz x THH ...initials stand for Nevils Haze x Tom Hill Haze One looks more NLD the other one looks WLD

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I hit the blueberry muffin with both Ohaze and Thh/posi pollen. Have a few of each in flower. The Thh took on the berry smell really early on and is a slightly more compact plant but still not short like mom. The Ohaze are a more haze/spicy but getting some sweet berry aromas as they progress and are very tall and stretchy. The Thh also appears as though the will finish a bit sooner than the rest. I made a bunch of seeds of each so if I like the results I will probably do a big pheno hunt and look for some keepers and good males.

The og/chem x Ohaze were good. A few stronger than other and one had similar terps to gmo cookies. All had a strong crash after the initial sativa high. I'll probably run more in the future but I didn't really care for the direction the buzz went.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hit the blueberry muffin with both Ohaze and Thh/posi pollen. Have a few of each in flower. The Thh took on the berry smell really early on and is a slightly more compact plant but still not short like mom. The Ohaze are a more haze/spicy but getting some sweet berry aromas as they progress and are very tall and stretchy. The Thh also appears as though the will finish a bit sooner than the rest. I made a bunch of seeds of each so if I like the results I will probably do a big pheno hunt and look for some keepers and good males.

The og/chem x Ohaze were good. A few stronger than other and one had similar terps to gmo cookies. All had a strong crash after the initial sativa high. I'll probably run more in the future but I didn't really care for the direction the buzz went.
Throw up some pictures? :watchplant:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I'll try to get some better ones taken tonight when the lights are off. I owe Maha an update on the Blue stings too. I've been busy and kinda beside myself. Almost 3 weeks into a smoke break and honestly feeling very un entertained by the garden lately. More or less selling just enough to pay the power bill and a few bike parts.

So ready for warm weather.

First 2 are the thh and others are the Ohaze

20240405_120932.jpg
20240405_120943.jpg
20240405_120953.jpg
20240405_121007.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speaking of getting high, gonna reach the stratosphere with some haze hash rosin then I intend to do a %50 water change in all the fish tanks including the big one by the power of siphon .. . You got to be careful not to suck out any fish you implement the filter in the intake nozzle.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

I knew it before you made it, that cross :D hehehehe

but personal experience is the best. yeah.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
How does one even achieve that?
I started by smoking between an eighth and qtr a day. Then I started smoking mostly haze and haze crosses, then I got really high and started chasing that clear trippy buzz. But it's terrible for being a cook. So I starred smoking all my other weed again. And found myself let down with almost everything. I also think at some point I started comparing all strains to LsD or k or both. And I realized I'm very unsatisfied. Obviously weed can't get me that high. Except maybe overdoing edible and I hate the edibles hangover. So I decide to not smoke for a while. Last smoke break I still got high a bunch, just not on weed. This time I've been sober. Weird right?

I was also offered a job driving weed from licensed grows to dispensaries. And I'm considering giving that a try. Just need to pass a pee test. And background check. Hopefully my lawyer friend can help with the second part.

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I really wish some good haze hybrid tastes like cherry cookies, and cherry cookies smoke like good haze.. but it is not possible.. hahahaha.
The blueberry muffin f9 is what I'd call a euphoric indica. Not super heavy or sedating. Not at all up or stimulating either. Do you think it is likely any of the haze goodness will shine through?

The blueberry muffin is by far the most delicious berry I've smoked. And done by day 50. So it definitely has a long term home here.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
All right, something happened that’s never happened before. heard very strange alarm and it was my cell phone, sending a public safety alert, saying there was an earthquake in New Jersey for fucks sake.
dude same here i heard that noise come from the kitchen and first thing my paranoid mind came up with is those bastards somehow put a listening device in my kitchen and its malfunctioning i must find it. the long search was fruitless then i checked my phone and seen the alert got a good laugh outta it all