What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Specs for the New Grow Room

Fixer

Plants are happy. The Snowball look like they are filling in. They are super sticky. I just ordered some Lemon Stinky seeds from Crazy X Seeds. :whee:

Attachments

• IMG_3954.jpg
    IMG_3954.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3955.jpg
    IMG_3955.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3956.jpg
    IMG_3956.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3958.jpg
    IMG_3958.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3957.jpg
    IMG_3957.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 26

Fixer

I've got to connect the feed tanks with bigger pipe. The feed isn't moving between tanks quickly enough. The new Mondi pump is draining the primary tank and vapor locking when it pumps dry. I may also need an inline pump. :artist:

Fixer

The Icarus under the LEDs are out of control. I'm letting them go to see what happens. If they are like the previous runs they are going to the processor. :shucks:

Attachments

• IMG_3974.jpg
    IMG_3974.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3975.jpg
    IMG_3975.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 25

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Icarus under the LEDs are out of control. I'm letting them go to see what happens. If they are like the previous runs they are going to the processor. :shucks:

Out of control could be good Fixer go with the flow.:good:

picture.php

Fixer

The next up are three Snowball from Ethos Genetics. It is one of the parents of the Icarus I've been growing. Interestingly it foxtails like the Icarus. It looks like harvest is a couple of weeks off. Once it's off the table I have three Key Lime Pie that will take their place.
:plant grow:

Attachments

• IMG_3974.jpg
    IMG_3974.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3985.jpg
    IMG_3985.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3990.jpg
    IMG_3990.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3986.jpg
    IMG_3986.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 22

Fixer

I'm dialing in the drip emitters. I've gone from around 2gal/day per plant to 1gal/day of feed. The irrigation lines do lock up occasionally. All it takes to clear them is to disconnect the tubing from the emitter and the line clears. I'm not sure what's causing it. :chin:

Fixer

I'm not mixing up nearly as much feed. I'm seeing a little deficiency on some of the upper leaves of the Snowball. They are getting close but I haven't started flushing them yet. I don't know if it's being caused by the reduced feeding or because they're getting close to the end. :chin:

Fixer

I'm going to begin flushing the Snowball tonight. It looks like it's a week or so away. I've got to make room for the Key Lime Pie.

:woohoo:

Fixer

I love Key Lime Pie. I've lived in California my whole life. Marie Calendars pies for special times. I moved to Florida years ago for a bit and had a Key Lime Pie from fresh Key Limes down near the Everglades, man what a treat. Watch out for the pythons and gators at the fruit stand / pie stand though. ( I absolutely am scared to death of snakes) gators not so much. My pops used to catch Rattlesnakes in Norcal as a kid. Stick them in my moms flower beds till she got home. Anyways... sorry bout the ramble.

Does the Key Lime taste like it sounds?

Hi gsxr97, I'll have to let you know. I've never grown it. If it does I'll be psyched. Personally I'm staying away from snakes and gators. Not a big fan of reptiles myself.

Fixer

I'm having issues with the drip emitters. When I run the feed tank down and get air in the system they don't seem to purge air well. Some of them will work and some I have to disconnect and reconnect to get them to work again. Anyway, the Snow ball are coming down Sunday. I've kept the Key Lime Pie nice and short so they survive the HPS table.

Attachments

• IMG_4044.jpg
    IMG_4044.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4043.jpg
    IMG_4043.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 40

Fixer

Thanks Vanilla Phoenix. I didn't know I needed an air bleed valve but I think you're right. I appreciate it! :angelshug:

Fixer

Snowball come down tonight. They look very much like the Icarus. Foxtailed but not as loose. We'll see what they look like after they dry.

Attachments

• IMG_4052.jpg
    IMG_4052.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4051.jpg
    IMG_4051.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4050.jpg
    IMG_4050.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 31

Fixer

The Snowball are down and the Key Lime Pie are in their place. I'm trying something new with one of the plants. I've seen something called the TipPot and I going to start growing one of the three KLPs on it's side. I cut a slit in the side and bottom of a cloth pot and encapsulated the coco so it won't fall out when the plan is sideways.

Attachments

• IMG_4057.jpg
    IMG_4057.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4053.jpg
    IMG_4053.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4054.jpg
    IMG_4054.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4059.jpg
    IMG_4059.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 24

Fixer

My Seedbay order of Crazy X, Lemon Stinky arrived today.

Attachments

• IMG_4062.jpg
    IMG_4062.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4064.jpg
    IMG_4064.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 27

Dandelo

awesome build out and grows! just went through the entire thread & wow a lot of work went into all of this, keep up the good work!

Fixer

awesome build out and grows! just went through the entire thread & wow a lot of work went into all of this, keep up the good work!

Thanks Dandelo, It's been a labor of love. I'm still working on growing good weed consistently but stay tuned. Do you have anything growing?