What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Spacecake warning

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apparently it is now necessary that spacecake being sold come with a warning card. These cards, a bit bigger than a business card and just about as thick, come with each slice of spacecake being sold. I found these with the spacecake at coffeeshop Mellow Yellow. If nothing else, these would make good tips (roaches) for rolling your joint with. :joint: I purposely did not correct any spelling or grammer when when copying this card.

IFORMATIE OVER SPACECAKE.
Niet minder dan het roken van marijuana
Neem de tijd! Het duur langer voor je wat voelt [kan wel 1 uur duren.
Teveel gehad?dan voel je hetselfde als bij teveel alcohol: misselijk, duizelig, Outgaan, etc. raak niet in paniek!

INFORMATION ABOUT SPACECAKE
It is not milder than smoking marijuana
TAKEyour time! It takes longer to feel the full effects [can take up to 1 hour] Had to much?you feel the same as if you had to much alcohol: nausy, dissy, Passing out, etc. DO NOT PANIC!

V

vhGhost

lol its true tho .. 1 to many and its a mushroom trip! and if you don't know how to handle it some may panic!

reaperz

hehe, eating that and then reading the card might make me panic hehe. why is it when people say dont panic you start to panic lol