What's new

Sowahh grow diary

kro-magnon

Veteran
Little update on the SOWAHH#3 clone at day 18 of 12/12, she's looking happy and the growth rate is pretty good. Each branches was trimmed to the max and each one of them has grown a lot, becoming branches able to produce a decent cola. I might cut a few of the lower branches who won't get a good enough exposition but I have to wait for the end of the stretch to know exactly which ones have to go. I was a bit worry about the age of this clone, it has made roots in March, but it doesn't lack vigor. This plant has 60 days to go before being ready for the cut, it should run smoothly; I can't wait to see her at the end, it will be a big bush :canabis:
IMG_0761.JPG
IMG_0760.JPG
IMG_0757.JPG

kro-magnon

Veteran
Here is an update on the Sowahh#3 clone, it's day 29 of 12/12, I have messed up her feedings, I am not used to Aptus so I make some mistakes on dosages, honestly I think I'll go back to the old nutes I have used for years with great results, the old General Organics line, now called Terra Aquatica in EU, I love their bottled nutrients for the ease of use; you don't have to use a lot ML/L and the buds it produce have great taste, better than the ones I've made with Aptus I think.
this is the Sowahh#3 day29
IMG_0792.JPG
IMG_0795.JPG
IMG_0794.JPG

kro-magnon

Veteran
This is some pics from one the crosses I've made with the 2 Sowahh males i had, it is a Rocky Melon (bagseed) mother and the Sowahh pollen who created this lovely plant, I like how she looks so far with her narrow leaves and many rein glands early in the flowering, she's at day 29 of 12/12 but was not yet declared when I switched to 12/12, she has been flowering for 3 weeks only. It looks like she took the fast flowering from her mother who was ready in 50/55 days only and her resin coverage as well, the smells are very sour for now but it will develop more nuances with time.I'm pretty happy of the outcome of the cross.
IMG_0798.JPG
IMG_0796.JPG
IMG_0800.JPG

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
I wanted to compare the flowers of the 3 Soawhh in the 2 runs I did with them for now. I don't have pics of the different plants on the same day, the 1st run images were just taken around 77 and pics of the 2nd run are around day 65/70.
Sowahh#1 1strun.JPG
Sowahh#1 2bdrun.JPG
S#2 1strun.JPG
S#2 2ndrun.JPG
S#3 1st run.JPG
S#3 2nd run.JPG

kro-magnon

Veteran
Pics on previous post are:
Sowahh#1, 1st run /2nd
Sowahh#1, 1st and 2nd run
Sowahh#3 idem
The calyxes are slightly smaller on the 2nd run but #1 and #3 are looking very similar, the #2 is the only one with a clone run looking different than the seeds run. The 2nd run was done during summer, I think the plants didn't like going over 30°c thankfully the intense heat wave was pretty short and I had more problem with extreme humidity this summer. I don't know if the smaller calyxes in the 2nd run is a direct reaction the different climate. It's the first time I compare pics of the same clones on different runs and I like how it allow me to see the small differences and similarities; with those pics I realize how the #2 changed in the 2 runs, it's the only where it's so obvious.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts