What's new

Sour Saver 2.5 *bong* Report

G

:woohoo: Nice lookin buds there zepp. Can't wait to have another crop of this stuff in. I think i got it dialed in now. Peace and *bong* :friends:

G

THe stretch wasn't bad. I would say 1 1/2 x stretch. Peace and *bong* :friends:

G

Zilaniz said:
when you think seeds will be available zep?

back in december he told me they would be up this month.
but he has had some delays as of late? is my understanding.

F

Father Time

Report mate,
i have been growing this genetic for 3 years now ( maby 4) and LOVE it, a fantastic report man...
Kindest Regards, FT :wave:

Beetlepumpr

Could use that box on top

Could use that box on top

BushyOldGrower said:
That's what I like to see. This project looks like it was meant to be and it honors both REZ and myself when someone works to create a new and wonderful strain from our work. Thanks Zep. You show your dedication to your work and you must have good karma. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo to your beautiful and wonderful creation. :D BOG

I have a load of work... :wave:

Hey ya Bog , can ya send an assorted box over to me? :jump: Here I go dreamin again, oh well it's free. Man-oh-man, I had no idea. Would you look at all those beans. Man that's alot of cave area. I'm typeless!

Bad news for me. the only BOG I had bought had seven beans in it. It was Lifesaver. Well I put them in an aluminum canister with all my homemade beans. Well my daughter in a fit of hormonal rage must have pitched it. After moving and going through everything it is GONE and she will not answer phone messages. So that just about tells the story. It was a gallon to gallon and a half can, FULL. That hurts.

Last edited:

George

Beetlepumpr said:
Hey ya Bog , can ya send an assorted box over to me? :jump: Here I go dreamin again, oh well it's free. Man-oh-man, I had no idea. Would you look at all those beans. Man that's alot of cave area. I'm typeless!

Bad news for me. the only BOG I had bought had seven beans in it. It was Lifesaver. Well I put them in an aluminum canister with all my homemade beans. Well my daughter in a fit of hormonal rage must have pitched it. After moving and going through everything it is GONE and she will not answer phone messages. So that just about tells the story. It was a gallon to gallon and a half can, FULL. That hurts.
what seeds? those are boxes of his book...

unless im misunderstanding you.

Beetlepumpr

Heh, probably are books, heh. Smoking not enough, losing reality , need more smoke. When I seen the "books" I thought they were the bags er pouches the beans came in and the so-called beans were in bulk heh. Without a doubt some seed dealers like Mr. Nice etc. probably get that many every year. Man what a good way to make a GOOD living.( After padding the pockets of politicians and the Po Po) Blind, yes me blind, A virus hit my eyes and nerves back on New Years Day , overnight I lost 70 % in one eye, cause a diabetic type of nerve disease, painfull has heck ( long story ,would be here for two full pages with health background ). Went to bed, woke up blind, gheesh, what luck. Well yes, luckiley it did not get any worse.