What's new

Sour Chemdog Haze (sssdh x chemdog bx2)

jochen_45

Veteran
Hello you happy growers,

Time for a new Update, but first of all thanks a lot for stopping by and showing your interrests about my grow with CGS' genetics, it means a lot to me.

This week I had some trouble with my grow and that was the story: After my bad luck with the sour diesel seeds I wanted to be sure to have enough beans going for this grow, but of course it were to much to good replacements and from 27 plants I got 18 females at last. That was at first a nice problem, but also that were to much girls for my growbox and they had a short time not enough place. This situation at the same moment, when they showed their sex, stressed some of my plants strong and so they got some balls. At the first moment I didn`t knew what to do and wanted to throw them all away, but I saw, it were three different strains that were so sensitive and that showed me, it was a problem of my enviroment. That all sounds harder as it was, it were four plants at all, everyone with only a few of them. I took them and all males away and also gave the four biggest females to a friend. After that they had more than enough place and they got everything to be happy again, they are 14 plants now and I have place for 16 of them. At the moment they are forming their first real little buds and I´m happy because now a very interesting time, filling the buds, will start.
So let me show you my new pictures:

Sour Chem Haze #1....

Sour Chem Haze #1....

Sour Chem Haze #2....

Sour Chem Haze #2.... Sour Chem Haze #1,#2

Last edited:

jochen_45

Veteran
Hello dear ICmag growers and friends,

It is time for a new post in my chemdog haze thread, but today the pics have to do the talking,
'cause I'm ill and dont feel to good. I can tell you that the plants are growing fine and are now
at the 24th day of flower:

sour chem haze #2
picture.php

sour chem haze #2
picture.php

sour chem haze #2 flower
picture.php

sour chem haze #1
picture.php

both together
picture.php

Another plant in my current grow, that makes me very happy watching her:

Sour Diesel ibl
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ok, thats it for today, next weekend I hope to be back healthy, with some new informations and pictures from my testgrow.
See you....

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro

looking good

let them flowers swell and its going to be alot of fun

keep up the good work
and hope your feeling beter soon

peace

jochen_45

Veteran
Hello dear ICmaggers and growers,

Once again its time for a new update of my growthread and I`m happy to feel better again,
thanks for your best wishes.

Also thanks for stopping at this thread and to have you both here, Ojd and Truecannabliss,
I hope, I can show the best of your strain. Until today I have not seen another chemdog haze grow,
but there should be some people working with this strain. I can only give everyone the advise to grow
these beans, you will have a lot of fun with them and they will produce some of the best weed around.

They are 30 days in flower now and there is always a taste of chem mixed with the sssdh around them,
but the part of the chemdog is stronger. They have started to fill the flowers more and more and over
them and on the leafes around are trichs everywhere. When you touch them, the smell will not leave you
for a longer time, to grow them you need a good ventilation and filter or you will get problems. Both ladies
I have are some of the best plants in my current grow and the other strains are real good.

So here are my new pictures:

Sour Chem Haze#1, #2
picture.php

Sour Chem Haze#1

Sour Chem Haze#2

Lemon Larry OGK`s
picture.php

I hope you like the plants, more of them next week...

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautifully grown and photographed bro, awesome update.....things are really getting exciting now, i love this stage when you can rub a few crystals on a fan leaf and get some stink on your fingers to check out the smell.
Thanks for sharing, peace.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Lookin good bro...I have my 5 sch veggin now and plan on flowering within the next 2 weeks once they recover and bush out some from being topped. What kinda stretch did u get from them? Thanks. Good vibez

jochen_45

Veteran
Thanks a lot for your visits and your kind words, that shows me, that I have done something right, lol.
To GreatLakes_THC and Truecannabliss I have to say, jes, you are absolutly right, now the exciting part of the grow is starting to begin, with every day the plants show more of the direction, they will go into and the buds they will have. Now the tops of the plants are over and over full with trichs, on the flowers, the leafes and the stems and they carry a real nice smell. It is not easy to discribe for me, but it is a mix of some strong chem and some fruity, sour sssdh with some hazey aroma parts. The sssdh part of the taste is much more fragile, while the strong chem smell dominates it all. Like the plant, the taste grows and from to day to day, changes a little bit and develops more smells.
And to answer your question, Irie, the stretch is like the whole growth very similar to the sssdh, perhaps a little bit weaker and goes about three weeks into the flower, no problem for you with your experience. And like all chemdog-hybrids they dont like to much streß, but all in all they are very nice plants with a healthy grow, you will like them. I`m very curious to see your sour chem`s and would like to have some more females of them, but perhaps in a later grow that will happen.

Last edited:

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Yea I only started five seeds this round so I hope that at least 2 are females....If I get more males than fem outta this round of seeds ill be starting a bunch more lol. Thanks for the info bro! take care

jochen_45

Veteran
Hello dear ICmag growers and friends,

I just wanted to let you know, that I have some troubles with my internet-connection and so I`m not able to show you my weekly update.
I`ll do my best and it should be fixed in the next days to show you some more pics, the plants are building a lot of buds and are doing fine.

I hope to see you next weekend,
jochen_45

Last edited:

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Thanks for the update Jochen.....i was goin thru the same thing bout 2-3 weeks ago lol. Stay safe and hope to see u on here again soon! good vibez

N

nukkumatti

I'm sure next update will be bomb! :)

Happy plants mate! keep it going..

Nice pics too..

jochen_45

Veteran
Hello dear ICmaggers, hello Irie Lion and Nukkumatti,

Thanks a lot for your kind words and your understanding, its a good feeling to get such feedbacks in a situation like
mine. My old modem didn`t make it anymore and I was so lucky to get a new one fast from my dsl-company yesterday.
So everythings should be alright again and I will show you an update from my grow in the next two days. The plants
had a good time and filled up more and more the buds, they also developed a great smell, that I like very much, I hope
the endproduct will have a lot of it!

Thats all for now, I hope to see you at the weekend,
jochen_45

Last edited:
N

nukkumatti

No probs bro!

We are all in shitty situation every now and then.. :)

jochen_45

Veteran
Hello dear ICmaggers and friends,

I´m back again online and I want to say thanks one more time for your understanding, it helped a lot.
The plants are now 45 days in flower and they are surrounded from this special mix of chem and sssdh
smells, I`m not good in describing tastes, but believe me, its absolutly great. The sour chems have build
a lot of buds and trichs in the last two weeks and they haven`t stopped it until today, of course. They
are starting to get real frosty, having trichs all over the buds, leafes and branches, I hope the pics can
show that a little bit. Looking at the time they still have to flower, I`m sure, it will be a big harvest of
some high quality weed. I can tell you, that I`m very happy with this strain and I hope you will like the
new pictures:

Sour Chem Haze#2
picture.php

Sour Chem Haze#1
picture.php

And at last the SSSDH
picture.php

Thats it for today, I hope to see you again next weekend, when it is time for another update....

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Wow, man. They have really developed since the last pictures. Another 25-30 days and they will be monsters. Very nice work. You're gonna have some beautiful buds Jochen_45. Great work.

GreatLakes THC :joint: