What's new

Sour Chemdog Haze (sssdh x chemdog bx2)

jochen_45

Veteran
Hello,
First of all I want to thank OJD and Truecannabliss for the seeds and the work behind them. At the same time I have to excuse myself, because I wasn't able to start earlier with the thread. I have had big problems and didn't knew, if I coud keep on growing this year. I had to take a break and got my things done. So it is a great pleasure for me to say everythings alright again and I can start my little thread now. Just want to say thanks for your understanding, OJD, I hope you have got the last pm.

Now to the seeds:
"SourChem Haze(SSSDH x Chemdog bx2)
Multiple 1st place cup winning SSSDH (OJD’s cut) meets a Chemdog bx2 male selected for its beautiful structure and putrid smell (a dead ringer for the ChemD clone).....amazing super sticky crystal coverage, these ladies may stretch a little but should fill out to yield excellently with some LST or super cropping."

The chemdog haze seeds were the most interesting genetics for me at this release, because I have had the sssdh before and I like her very, very much. At the moment she is one of my absolute favorites and so I'm very interested in all the hybrids, which are done with her.

A few short words to my grow system,
I grow with soil under T5's, MH's and HPS
with max.600w indoors in a homebox. (please
ask if you have questions about that!)

I have started 6 seeds and have got five nice little plants with a lot of power. They are now four weeks old from germination and I could put them yesterday under the 600w MH, I think the best time to show some pics is, when the plants are in flower and we are now 2-3 weeks before flower, I will top them in that time.
In my current grow I have some Jack Herer, which grows very fast and is big in a few days, but the chemdog haze has no problems to follow them. So I will be very careful, I know how much the sssdh can stretch....

That are the first two pictures from the sourchemhaze, more
of them I will show every weekend.

And at last a pic of the sssdh in full flower, I hope Connoisseur Genetics will release some more of them...

Ok, next weekend I will update my thread, until that I wish you a good time
and lots of fun with your grows!
jochen_45

Last edited:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Nice ill be starting 5 of them too this week..grabbin my chair :tiphat:

jochen_45

Veteran
Hello Irie Lion, I don't know, if you'll start a thread about them, there is not
very much to find about the chemdog haze and so please show some of your
pictures here, if you want. It would be interesting to see some more of them
and we could compare them a little bit. What ever you will do, thanks for
having a look at my thread, I wish you lots of luck with your plants.
I also want to thank you for stopping and having a look , el clandestino,
I will do the same now and watch your testgrows.

Looking at the test area, I have to say its a nice place and it is a good thing to
do my grow with so much well known growers from the forum. So I hope I will also
have a good grow, some fun and that I'll be able to show them like they deserve it.

jochen_45

Veteran
Hello,
It is time for my first update and the five little chemdog hazes had a good week. After the first four weeks under T5's,
I put them into 7 ltr. pots and took them under a 600w MH, where they are a week now. Of course they liked it to have
more space for their roots and the better light, so they got big very soon. I told you they have no problems to get so big
like the Jack Herer at the moment and so I had to top four of them. I left only one of the five untopped because I hope
to grow it like it is, without being topped, it is a little bit smaller than the others.

SourChemHaze #1,#2...SourChemHaze #3,#4

SourChemHaze#5........SourChemHaze #1,#2

SourChemHaze#5

I also made a little search in a few forums where CGS has his own place and the only information about the sour chem haze,
that I could find, was from OJD:
"this was the first cross with only 1 plant being polinated so ive not grown these out yet
will be growing them out in the next few weeks along with a few testers i sent out." (from 01.Sept.2010)

So, all you, who are growing the chemdog haze, please show some of your pics or information here, that would be very
nice from you, thanks a lot.
Ok, thats it for now, more about the chemdog haze next weekend.
Have a good time and many harvests,
jochen_45

Last edited:

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
i am stepping in..taking a chair and enjoy the show!!
nice to see ya back and growing again

looks like a hell of a strain...sssdh is such a nice strain...and chemdog a classic!!
i am sure the sssdh bring some special in the x.....at the moment the look more on the chem side but it hard to in this early stage!!

ps thx for the kind of words!!

jochen_45

Veteran
:abduct:It is always nice to see friends here, thanks a lot for stopping at my thread and being interested.:abduct:

Last edited:
N

nukkumatti

My sssdhs got some wide leafs too.. :) Wider than I was expecting.. But they stretch quite nicely ;).
Subs..

jochen_45

Veteran
Thanks a lot for stopping at my thread and being interested in my grow. To answer your
questions, I thought about transplanting them into 14 ltr.(~4gall.)pots, but when I saw,
how strong the influence of the sssdh at the growth was, I decided, that the 7ltr.(~2 gall.)
"shoes" were big enough. It was the same reason, why I topped four of them, I have to think
about the dimensions of the homebox.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi jochen

sorry ive not replied sooner

also thank you for following through with the test thread

they all looking very happy so far
this is going to be alot of fun

il be hear for the ride
look forward to your fem count
chat soon

peace

jochen_45

Veteran
It is nice to see you here now, I know that you are a busy guy, no problem. They will finish tomorrow
their first week in flower and today I could see two males and one female. The two other ones didn`t
show it until now but they all have the growth of the sssdh, being very sensitive. Sometimes they look
like air traffic controllers with their long and big leafes turning around, lol,... I think we will have 2:3 or
3:2 males and females, in a few days we will know.
Later more...

Last edited:

jochen_45

Veteran
My new update

My new update

Hello dear ICmag-growers,

I hope you had a nice week, but now it is weekend and time for the little ones. From my five sour chem haze, four showed what kind of sex they have and it were three males and one female. The last one didn`t show anything until now, yesterday I was sure to see some balls, but today there was nothing to see again. But thats no problem, for such special candidates I have a lot of time....of course I hope its a female, we will know more next week. I also have two sssdh`s going in this grow and they need their time to show something, too. Normally I had a lot of luck with those, who needed more time. I also keep the mutated ones from the sssdh, I have one at the moment, `cause the weed of them is to good to remove them.

But thats another thing, so let me show you my new pics:

SourChemHaze#1, the female

SourChemHaze#2, who wants to be a girl

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=22743&pictureid=501643

I know, they look a little bit droopy, because they were waiting for something to eat and drink.
Sorry, but I had no time to take some pics after they got something. I know, that I have not so
much pics this week, so I show you some other plants of my current grow.

This are two pics of my sssdh, that I love...

and the whole grow.

All my plants are showing their sex now and I`m happy about that, because I can remove the males and have more place for the others.
Ok, thats it for now, next week I`ll be back with a new update. I hope you like the plants.

Last edited:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice update :yes: wish you the best of luck on this grow jochen :friends: Heavy harvests from your happy girls too :tiphat:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice update bro
very detailed with pics

ive got fingers crossed for that unsexed to be a female

that lemon larry is killer

keep up the good work

chat soon

peace