What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Some indoor fun

doublezero

Good day :)

Initially with my new tent setup I planned to grow other varieties first but due to the coming weather I took a plant from my balcony inside as it will for sure perform better there.

This way I can also test my setup and check some parameters. So far everything seems to be ok except that I have to watch the humidity and probably bring it down a bit.

Light: Viparspectra XS1500 pro
Soil: own mix (potting soil, perlite, black earth, lava, bims, zeolith, sheep's wool, Trichoderma, Mykorrhiza)
Pot size: 5gal, 4gal used
Water: tap water with ph down (T.A. pH powder), currently 600ml every 12 hours, may go up with this

The plant is a (Royal Madre x Dr. Grinspoon) x Northern Lights, revegged. It produced some nugs like this (under 50W LED).

View media item 18719908

---
It looked like this 2 months ago.

2_reveg_20240721.jpg

---

And here we are today. This is week 2 of flowering as I recall. Normally I do not trace that data.

2_reveg_20240922_2.jpg 2_reveg_20240922_1.jpg

---

The plant shows very early trichome development, only a few days into flowering. The smell in early flowering is mint/lemon. As I could not finish flowering last time I am very curious what the final product will be like.

How does the plant look for you?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran

Initially with my new tent setup I planned to grow other varieties first but due to the coming weather I took a plant from my balcony inside as it will for sure perform better there.

This way I can also test my setup and check some parameters. So far everything seems to be ok except that I have to watch the humidity and probably bring it down a bit.

Soil: own mix (potting soil, perlite, black earth, lava, bims, zeolith, sheep's wool, Trichoderma, Mykorrhiza)
Water: tap water with ph down (T.A. pH powder), currently 600ml every 12 hours, may go up with this

The plant is a (Royal Madre x Dr. Grinspoon) x Northern Lights, revegged. It produced some nugs like this (under 50W LED).

View media item 18719908

---

View attachment 19071589

---

And here we are today. This is week 2 of flowering as I recall. Normally I do not trace that data.

View attachment 19071590 View attachment 19071591

---

The plant shows very early trichome development, only a few days into flowering. The smell in early flowering is mint/lemon. As I could not finish flowering last time I am very curious what the final product will be like.

I love to see anything with Dr. Grinspoon in it. Thanks for posting friend, I'm riding with you.

doublezero

Week 3 of flowering, raised the water supply so 1.6-1.7 liters per day and the plant seems to be fine with it.

shortly after lights turn on: 600ml
shortly after lights turn out: 600ml
inbetween (lights on +7h, lights out-2h): 200ml

Lights is currently @10.45h per day as I f*cked up the timer clock setting in the beginning.

When I put the plant inside I saw 1 (yes, exactly one) whitefly. That got caught and since then I did not see
anything flying in my tent. It has been 2 weeks since. However there still are some eggs and crawlers around, maybe also some spidermites.

I placed quite a few Chrysoperla carnea on the plant and they are still crawling around. Additionally I frequently check the undersides of the leaves and remove anything suspicious by hand.

2_reveg_top_20241001.jpg 2_reveg_side_20241001.jpg 2_reveg_close_20241001.jpg

navy66

View media item 18719908

---

View attachment 19071589

---

View attachment 19071590 View attachment 19071591

---

Looks gorgeous to me -- like a textbook re-veg. The early trichome development is pretty typical for clones and re-vegged plants, I believe. Don't quote me on that! Good luck!

doublezero

Week 4 of flowering, lowered water supply to initial value.

The leaves look terrible. Last week I cleaned all the leaves. Many had eggs on the underside. I keep brushing them off. I catched 3 more whiteflies. Well, seems that this plant will have a hard time but I do my best.

2_reveg_side_20241008.jpg

2_reveg_top_20241008.jpg

2_reveg_bud_20241008.jpg

Doctor Doob

Week 4 of flowering, lowered water supply to initial value.

The leaves look terrible. Last week I cleaned all the leaves. Many had eggs on the underside. I keep brushing them off. I catched 3 more whiteflies. Well, seems that this plant will have a hard time but I do my best.

View attachment 19080465
View attachment 19080466
View attachment 19080467
Looking good! 👍
I'd say as long as you keep doing what you are doing they should turn out fine... They look real healthy and nice so far, like the bugs don't effect them that much. Try to do what you can and you should have some decent smoke from the looks of things! ✌️

doublezero

@Doctor Doob
Thank you for the Thumbs up. :)
It indeed looks like a I will have hard, resinous, nice smelling buds.

I hope the efforts to keep the whitefly population under control will pay out.

doublezero

Week 5 of flowering, got some bud rot due to high humidity that I did not pay attention to. I will get a dehumidifier to get that solved for future grows.

The whiteflies seem to be under control for now.

2_reveg_side_20241015.jpg

2_reveg_top20241015.jpg

2_reveg_bud_20241015.jpg

doublezero

Well, case closed :D

But I will grow this plant again for sure. I have quite a few seeds.

Spider mites were taking over in no time and as soon as I saw the slightest webbing I cut the lady.
As I brought this plant from outside I was aware of the risk. Everything has been cleaned and new plants will be monitored very closely.

I will put some pics here later so that you can see the bud structure.