What's new

Some indoor fun

doublezero

Good day :)

Initially with my new tent setup I planned to grow other varieties first but due to the coming weather I took a plant from my balcony inside as it will for sure perform better there.

This way I can also test my setup and check some parameters. So far everything seems to be ok except that I have to watch the humidity and probably bring it down a bit.

Light: Viparspectra XS1500 pro
Soil: own mix (potting soil, perlite, black earth, lava, bims, zeolith, sheep's wool, Trichoderma, Mykorrhiza)
Pot size: 5gal, 4gal used
Water: tap water with ph down (T.A. pH powder), currently 600ml every 12 hours, may go up with this

The plant is a (Royal Madre x Dr. Grinspoon) x Northern Lights, revegged. It produced some nugs like this (under 50W LED).

View media item 18719908

---
It looked like this 2 months ago.

2_reveg_20240721.jpg

---

And here we are today. This is week 2 of flowering as I recall. Normally I do not trace that data.

2_reveg_20240922_2.jpg 2_reveg_20240922_1.jpg

---

The plant shows very early trichome development, only a few days into flowering. The smell in early flowering is mint/lemon. As I could not finish flowering last time I am very curious what the final product will be like.

How does the plant look for you?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran

Initially with my new tent setup I planned to grow other varieties first but due to the coming weather I took a plant from my balcony inside as it will for sure perform better there.

This way I can also test my setup and check some parameters. So far everything seems to be ok except that I have to watch the humidity and probably bring it down a bit.

Soil: own mix (potting soil, perlite, black earth, lava, bims, zeolith, sheep's wool, Trichoderma, Mykorrhiza)
Water: tap water with ph down (T.A. pH powder), currently 600ml every 12 hours, may go up with this

The plant is a (Royal Madre x Dr. Grinspoon) x Northern Lights, revegged. It produced some nugs like this (under 50W LED).

View media item 18719908

---

View attachment 19071589

---

And here we are today. This is week 2 of flowering as I recall. Normally I do not trace that data.

View attachment 19071590 View attachment 19071591

---

The plant shows very early trichome development, only a few days into flowering. The smell in early flowering is mint/lemon. As I could not finish flowering last time I am very curious what the final product will be like.

I love to see anything with Dr. Grinspoon in it. Thanks for posting friend, I'm riding with you.

doublezero

Week 3 of flowering, raised the water supply so 1.6-1.7 liters per day and the plant seems to be fine with it.

shortly after lights turn on: 600ml
shortly after lights turn out: 600ml
inbetween (lights on +7h, lights out-2h): 200ml

Lights is currently @10.45h per day as I f*cked up the timer clock setting in the beginning.

When I put the plant inside I saw 1 (yes, exactly one) whitefly. That got caught and since then I did not see
anything flying in my tent. It has been 2 weeks since. However there still are some eggs and crawlers around, maybe also some spidermites.

I placed quite a few Chrysoperla carnea on the plant and they are still crawling around. Additionally I frequently check the undersides of the leaves and remove anything suspicious by hand.

2_reveg_top_20241001.jpg 2_reveg_side_20241001.jpg 2_reveg_close_20241001.jpg

navy66

View media item 18719908

---

View attachment 19071589

---

View attachment 19071590 View attachment 19071591

---

Looks gorgeous to me -- like a textbook re-veg. The early trichome development is pretty typical for clones and re-vegged plants, I believe. Don't quote me on that! Good luck!