What's new

SnowHigh Seeds Coco Loco (Acapulco Gold x Colombian Punto Rojo)

Hempy McNoodle

@Hempy McNoodle , how much water are you using for castings, ash, blood meal, molassas?
I use a 5 gallon bucket with about 3-4 handfuls of worm castings, 1 heavy tablespoon of mollasis (mixed into 2 cups of hot water for dilution), one tablespoon of blood meal (if I'm using it - you don't want to overdue it). Some plants can take 2 tbs of blood meal in the tea. But, I've learned it's best not to push it.

I fill the bucket up to about 4" from the top with non-chlorinated water (I use a garden hose filter and an indoor garden hose w/sprayer).

The bone meal and ash are top dressed. My understanding is that both of these are innert and so you can use a lot supposedly. I don't always add these 2 fertilizers in veg. But, you can. I prefer to add it in veg, if I have it.

The ash, I put maybe 1-2 big heaping Tbs per estimated square foot of soil surface.

The bone meal, I am following the directions on the box that I just got and it says top dress 1-2 Tbs per gallon of soil.

So these get mixed into the top soil layer before I plant and then again around the beginning of flower or light schedule change and again once every month until I think harvest is within a month or less. I usually dump my ash tray (cannabis only) ash in until the end.

ScythianGold

Here they are, starting to stretch like crazy. I will tie them down soon for LST. I also like to keep a fan on them. Feeding with worm castings tea as Hempy McNoodle recommends and a little calmag.

Attachments

• Aug29cocos4.jpg
    Aug29cocos4.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 55
  • Aug29cocos3.jpg
    Aug29cocos3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 63
  • Aug29cocos2.jpg
    Aug29cocos2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 56
  • Aug29cocos1.jpg
    Aug29cocos1.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 48

ScythianGold

I'm really getting pissed off with Real Gorilla Seeds. Anybody else ever order from them? I had to resend the cash after they told me someone opened my envelope and took out SOME of the money but left $21 in it. I resent the remaining money and it was delivered on Aug 27th but they have yet to update or send out my order. Monday was a bank holiday in the UK but I have a sinking feeling my money was stolen AGAIN because shit is so bad in the UK now and apparently people have gone full on GTA crime wave. If anyone knows anything about Real Gorilla Seeds I thought they were carrying on after Nirvana Seeds back in the day. In total I have spent $150 on a $65 order for one pack of seeds.

ScythianGold

Tied down the CocoLocos, will take clones soon. The other plants on the left side of the tent are Khalifa Genetics Persian Prince, which is Cheese x Uzbekistan landrace. The plants on the right of the tent are Khalifa Genetics SSSC Skunk#1 x Balkh afghan landrace.

Attachments

• Sep3cocos8.jpg
    Sep3cocos8.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 58
  • Sep3cocos7.jpg
    Sep3cocos7.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 57
  • Sep3cocos6.jpg
    Sep3cocos6.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 56
  • Sep3cocos5.jpg
    Sep3cocos5.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 59
  • Sep3cocos4.jpg
    Sep3cocos4.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 59
  • Sep3cocos3.jpg
    Sep3cocos3.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 54
  • Sep3cocos2.jpg
    Sep3cocos2.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 55
  • Sep3cocos1.jpg
    Sep3cocos1.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 57

ScythianGold

Here are some shots of a ~12foot tall plant from Pulga valley in Parvati valley himalayas norther India. All three main branches broke in a wind storm but are still alive and flowering. I have several others of this type outdoors for a seed preservation run but this was the biggest. You can see the split trunk in the background.

Attachments

• Sep3pulga2.jpg
    Sep3pulga2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 55
  • Sep3pulga1.jpg
    Sep3pulga1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20220903_111148.jpg
    IMG_20220903_111148.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 56

ScythianGold

Here are some shots of my Skunk#1 x Balkh outdoor plants starting to bulk and put out trichs. The second photo shows the smaller Pulgas and the short bushy plant is an outdoor Persian Prince (cheese x uzbekistan) the 1st 3rd and 4th pics are the skunk x balkhs, big wide outdoor plants that topped out at ~6ft tall.

Attachments

• Sep3Sbs3.jpg
    Sep3Sbs3.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 47
  • Sep3Sbs2.jpg
    Sep3Sbs2.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 51
  • Sep3Sbs1.jpg
    Sep3Sbs1.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 48
  • Sep3pulga3.jpg
    Sep3pulga3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I'm really getting pissed off with Real Gorilla Seeds. Anybody else ever order from them? I had to resend the cash after they told me someone opened my envelope and took out SOME of the money but left $21 in it. I resent the remaining money and it was delivered on Aug 27th but they have yet to update or send out my order. Monday was a bank holiday in the UK but I have a sinking feeling my money was stolen AGAIN because shit is so bad in the UK now and apparently people have gone full on GTA crime wave. If anyone knows anything about Real Gorilla Seeds I thought they were carrying on after Nirvana Seeds back in the day. In total I have spent $150 on a $65 order for one pack of seeds.
Always use certified mail. It costs just a little and well worth it. 😎

ScythianGold

CocoLocos spreading out. Not really showing sex yet, I think one looks male but really too early to tell. I took clones from the lower branches of each one. In the cloner now. Probably should take another for backup. Other shot is the Persian Princes (cheese x uzbekistan landrace) Reclining Buddhas (super skunk x big skunk korean x hollands hope) and skunk#1 x Balkh landraces starting to flower. Reclining buddha is an old Soma strain. I don't think i will have room for the zacateca tributes in there...

Attachments

• Sep5cocos3.jpg
    Sep5cocos3.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 49
  • Sep5cocos2.jpg
    Sep5cocos2.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 50

ScythianGold

Look what came today. Zacateca tributes (Oaxacan gold x BSHW). Got the MAFF (Mighty mite x Amstel gold x Freezland) x (Freezland s1). "Freezland is Based on the Friesland clone from Quebec, originally from the SSSC. This Cut was hit with a pluton male, then backcrossed the the Friesland cut twice (freeze bx2)." Going to be used to cross with indoor strains to make them earlier and more reliable outdoors in my northern climate. MAFF is a semi-auto. Flowers early and finishes late Aug/early Sept. Wonder if it has any Moroccan genetics in it as those also are really the only other semi autos I know of.

Attachments

• Unbox9Septf2022.jpg
    Unbox9Septf2022.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 31

ScythianGold

M
Look what came today. Zacateca tributes (Oaxacan gold x BSHW). Got the MAFF (Mighty mite x Amstel gold x Freezland) x (Freezland s1). "Freezland is Based on the Friesland clone from Quebec, originally from the SSSC. This Cut was hit with a pluton male, then backcrossed the the Friesland cut twice (freeze bx2)." Going to be used to cross with indoor strains to make them earlier and more reliable outdoors in my northern climate. MAFF is a semi-auto. Flowers early and finishes late Aug/early Sept. Wonder if it has any Moroccan genetics in it as those also are really the only other semi autos I know of.
MAFF was the freebie.

ScythianGold

How many Zacatecas can I fit in my tent? I wanted these in case I didn't get any males from the CocoLocos then I could get males from the Zacatecas and make a cross. Didn't want to pay almost $200 for 5 more Cocoloco seeds. Ended up paying ~$150 for the Zacatecas (plus the MAFF freebies) SMH. Listed at $65... Maybe I don't even need them as I think I got a male CocoLoco. These CocoLocos will flower so long maybe I can pollinate with a Cocoloco and then a Zacateca later after I've killed the cocoloco male. I just don't want seeds I don' t know the father.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Real Gorilla seeds is Panicz here. He is also fulfilling the Seedbay gear. I have always gotten my stuff. Sucks that you have had bad luck. The garden looks wonderful. Very nice work.

ScythianGold

Thanks @flylowgethigh. Once the order was sent out it got delivered fast. I just wish they threw in an extra freebie after I have to pay double price for the seeds. Real Gorilla seems good, but I'll probably avoid anywhere I have to send cash through the mail in the future. They do have some unique strains though. Thanks for the compliment, I'm not the best indoor grower so hopefully I can get to harvest without any issues.

Rurumo

Thanks @flylowgethigh. Once the order was sent out it got delivered fast. I just wish they threw in an extra freebie after I have to pay double price for the seeds. Real Gorilla seems good, but I'll probably avoid anywhere I have to send cash through the mail in the future. They do have some unique strains though. Thanks for the compliment, I'm not the best indoor grower so hopefully I can get to harvest without any issues.
I think they offer a bunch of payment methods, they are the same folks as seedbay, I recommend contacting them directly about other payment methods, they made it easy for me.