What's new

ShroomDr's Nutrient Formula Elemental NPK parts-per-million List!

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
No im telling you that

if you water with 2.0ec and your run off is 2.2, they are being slightly over fed
if you water with 2.0ec and your run off is 1.8, they are being slightly under fed.
if you water with 0.1ec, your run off reading is useless because it cant be lower than 0.1ec.

(The run off of a previously fertilized substrate is always going to be higher than the plain water. Getting a reading of 2.0 or 4.0 is useless, you would only be guessing as too how much under/over fed they are) (However 4.0 is very hot imho).

Feed the plants with the exact same mix twice. The second time take the run off reading. If output is higher than input you are feeding too much, if its WAY higher, you are feeding WAY too much. The specific reading is irrelevant, its the change from previous that is important.

Im pretty sure i already said some of this, but i (re)use coco (90:10 fine coco:chunky perlite), in smart pots and 5Gal buckets, vertical lighting during flowering, on flood tables, using a recirculating reservoir, in tents, and normally use 5+8.

@ 6+9, my ec generally rises, and the girls seem a little too dark (thats why i adjust the micro [containing N] more [percentage wise; ie 1/6th less micro but only 1/9th less bloom].

This is what works in my environment under my conditions.
Im pretty sure 4.0ec is way way high. I had an AK-47 that was taking 2.8-3.0 before i understood ferts a little better. The AK did just as well @ 2.2, saving me $ on ferts.

prophecy

Thank you shroom I understand perfectly.

But if my water is 0.1EC and my run off is 4.0EC ... that could mean that they are so overfeed?

I think testing run off with 0.1EC water give me the real amount of nutrients in my soil. Doing this everytime is useless but for me that never tested it...it give me a real good idea if I'm on the good way or bad way. Now I know that I'm on bad way.

Remember I'm in pro-mix not in coco.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Thank you shroom I understand perfectly.

But if my water is 0.1EC and my run off is 4.0EC ... that could mean that they are so overfeed?

First, i dont know shit about promix. I thought it has ferts in it already, and if it does, it should be watering with less nutrients, however i am not sure about the product.

Second, from my experience, if i ran 5Gal of 1.0ec through 5Gal of coco (note the equal vol nutrient:substrate) of 3.0, the substrate would be real close to 2.0. Same as, and more practically, if your run off is 2.2 and you want the substrate at 2.0, you would run an equal vol of nutrient @ 1.8. (Or half the vol, with twice the difference [half vol of sub @ 1.6ec]).

I have seen some say this doesnt work, but its always worked well for me.

Again i dont know shit about promix, but 4.0ec is really high; And its super-fucking-incredibly high if that is a run off reading after a 0.1 flush, regardless of substrate. Vol is a key factor here too, how much run off?

I think testing run off with 0.1EC water give me the real amount of nutrients in my soil. No it wont, If you follow the examples and find the sweet spot, where your feeding equals the runoff, you will then know a very good approximation of your 'real nutrients in your soil'.

Doing this everytime is useless Yes, but only after you have found your sweet spot

prophecy

My plant was ready to water. So I watered them normally and I measured the first 200ml of water that came out the pot.

The first reading was ALWAYS unmeasurable (too high more than 4.0EC).

After 4 liters of 0.1EC water into the soil the reading was at 0.5EC with 200ml sample.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
How much substrate (aka promix)? (Your runoff sample vol is not necessary; nor is an initial runoff reading useful.)

If there are nutes in the promix, you would have to adjust your estimate. So not knowing how 'hot' promix is, but guessing its relatively mid to light, and assuming you had 4l of promix, i would say your ec is close to 0.8-0.9. I would say it was 1.0 if the promix added nothing to the equation.

prophecy

I think pro-mix have no nutrients in it or very very few. After 1 week a clone already need nutrients.

My pot have 6 liters.

dizzlekush

@ShroomDr here's the breakdown for Dyna Gro Foliage Pro. i consider it the best Dyna Gro nutrient for MMJ growers and seeing as you don't have it added to your list why not make it available.

Fresh from Dyna themselves. the P2O5 and K20 conversions seem a bit off to me.

Attachments

• Concentrations of the 17 Essential Nutrients in Dyna.doc
    40 KB · Views: 144
I get different numbers when I plug it into Cannastats.

Based on this label from Dynagro:
936-AUG09.gif

an 8oz bottle has a net weight of 310 grams. 8oz converted to milliliters is 236.5 ml.

Plug all this into Cannastats at 5 ml per gallon and I get:

-N----P----K--Ca---Mg-S
156--23--86--35---9---1

Still pretty far off, imho. Too much N, not nearly enough K, not quite enough P, still needs a Ca/Mg supplement.

dizzlekush

i kinda disagree. the NPK ratio works pretty perfect for vegetative growth, yes some Cal Mag supplementation is needed for veg and you need to do some tweaking for bloom but when it comes to a one part liquid nutrient the only thing that comes close in my eyes is CNS17 Hydro Grow and im not aware of it really comparing in side by side. but thanks for posting the Nutrient PPMs.

C

crysmatic

you don't have to know your exact ppm, as long as what you feed works for you. no one seems to know that mathematically and legally, NPK labels can have 50%+ error.

The rule is to take half of the smallest gradation.
If nitrogen says 3% by weight,they can round 2.5% up, or round 3.5% down. error is up to 16.7% (0.5/3)
If nitrogen says 3.0%, it can range from 2.95% -3.05%. error is 1.7%
beware the decimal points!

So that Botanicare 3-2-4 should really have a range, not a single value!
N 76-106
P 20-33
K 88-114

God forbid you use several products. You get something called tolerance stacking. It's a fancy way of saying that you multiply each error factor together to find your total error. So if you use three products that each have a 16.7% error, your total error is actually 59%. so now your "100 ppm" nitrogen can actually be 41 - 159 ppm!

Nute manufacturers DON'T want you to know how to copy their formulas and take away their ridiculous profits. They'll even say some shit like the bottles contain potassium hydroxide (lye) and nitric acid...which is just a clever way of saying they use potassium nitrate.

I laugh when people post ppm values for various commercial products as if it's fact. like I said, if it works for you, great. There's a lot more to fertilizer than NPK ratios anyway.

jack's pro gives you ppm...and they don't have huge margins to protect. the only true way to know what you feed your plants is to make it yourself from mineral salts. clear as mud?

UNREGISTRD

Nute manufacturers DON'T want you to know how to copy their formulas and take away their ridiculous profits. They'll even say some shit like the bottles contain potassium hydroxide (lye) and nitric acid...which is just a clever way of saying they use potassium nitrate.

I laugh when people post ppm values for various commercial products as if it's fact. like I said, if it works for you, great. There's a lot more to fertilizer than NPK ratios anyway.

jack's pro gives you ppm...and they don't have huge margins to protect. the only true way to know what you feed your plants is to make it yourself from mineral salts. clear as mud?

Couldnt have said it better...All your buying is 99% water...

Hi Showroom your quote {Feed the plants with the exact same mix twice. The second time take the run off reading. If output is higher than input you are feeding too much, if its WAY higher, you are feeding WAY too much. The specific reading is irrelevant, its the change from previous that is important} IS a simple a great idea Thank will be experimenting with this.

I grow organically.Used Showrooms principle (look and see if reading is higher or lower on second feeding) I feed the plants at a ec of 1700. I noted that the ec reading was mostly 100to 200 up on most plants and on some it was around a 100 below. Each plant has its own specific needs and these need to be changed accordingly to each plant.This may explain the differant readings. My partner always says If the plant looks great then its having these need met and if not the right adjustments need to be made. No matter how you grow I think an indepth knowledge of what types of nutrients a plant requires (at different growth stages), the ph and ec reading (in context of the overall enviroment in which they grow - light humidity are key to getting the plants to grow to their max potential. BUT ALWAYS FIRST LOOK AT THE PLANTS they will tell you.

jjenkins

I am far from an expert in water quality/analysis. However, to say that tap water is not a source of Calcium seems incorrect. What % of Ca, in tap water, do you think will not be usable to the plant?

Sorry to bring up an old thread but maybe this will help some other soul that's searching nutrient formulas and mixes...

"Calcium and magnesium are also the most abundant minerals in tap water. The majority of the PPM, or EC reading, you obtain from a measuring device is cal-mag. The most typical form of these minerals in your untreated water is calcium carbonate and magnesium carbonate. Unfortunately, contrary to popular belief, these forms are virtually unusable by plants, especially fast growing plants. The molecules of these compounds are far too large and immobile to be absorbed by the roots and transported to where the plant needs them. Relying on the cal-mag in tap water can lead to many problems which we will discuss later in this article."

Richard Gellert -- MAXIMUM YIELD USA - June 2009

I also had a professional hydroponic consultant located in Australia who explained the same thing to me further adding that tap with high Ca-Mg (normally referred to as hard water) would actually lock out Ca-Mg supplied by added ferts. When I told her I did not have RO water and needed to solve this problem she suggested using a fulvic acid of the cold-compressed extraction method that would act as a total reservoir chelate. I then added BioAg FulPower and solved my water/cal/mag problem. I have since added RO to my system.

slither

Hey Guys!

Does anyone know the elemental composition for advanced hydroponics holland Grow/Micro/Bloom

afaik it it very similar to but GHE, but i would like to know it exactly.

Thx :)

Bongstar420

Like you couldn't just buy monopotassium phosphate, magnesium nitrate, and calcium nitrate (for examp;le) and mix those to the ppm you want.

Its pretty sickening to see stuff getting sold for 10x when all they do is tell someone to mix it together and put it on a shelf.

Does anyone ever calculate how much fertilizer you get from the hydro shop vs the farm shop?

This thread lists the NPK of a few common products. It is also sorted by manufacturer and by type of product: main nutrients, PK boosters, cal-mags, vitamin & kelp products, and carb products.

Nutrient lines can be hard to compare. Most liquid nutrient manufactures break up the essential elements into 2 parts (or more). Juggling 4 bottles, looking for up to 17 elements, trying to factor application rates, all can be difficult (especially when medicated in a store). Ive posted some of this before and I encourage others to help add to this list.

Lets start with two related tangents. Two FACTS that a lot of new growers fail to comprehend.

[Fact1]
'PPM meters' do not measure parts-per-million. One more time, 'PPM meters' will not measure parts-per-million. 'PPM meters' actually measure electrical conductivity (EC) (EC measured in μS/cm or mS/cm) Then they take this μS/cm and convert it to a unit they have labeled 'ppm'. Different manufactures use different 'ppm' conversions, hence the different conversion factors. This is totally superfluous, and adds to consumer confusion.
So I urge all users to use EC (μS/cm or mS/cm) instead of uselessly posting their 'ppm' without knowing their scale (If you are going through the trouble of posting your conversion, why not convert it for your audience?).
Some products do not register on an EC meter and some register high vs the fertilizer present (for example, Liquid Karma raises the EC a lot, compared to the actual amount of fertilizer in contains. Most of this reading is from the 'Non-Plant Food Ingredients' Humic Acid, Aloe Vera, etc). The 'ppm' meter is useful for measuring the daily change of the EC (up or down), but will not give you the actual parts-per-million.
[/Fact1]

[Fact2]

A (20-20-20) fertilizer is not equal parts N:p:K.
P and K are calculated as P2O5 and K2O.
The label factors in the atomic weight of oxygen

P is 43.6% of what is labeled.

P=31 O=16.

P2O5 = (2 x 31) + (5 x 16) = 142.
P = (2 x 31)=62.
62/142 = 43.6% P in P2O5.

K is 83% of what is labeled.

K=39 O=16.

K2O = (2 x 39) + (16) = 94.
K = (2 x 39)=78.
78/94 = 83% K in K2O.
[/Fact2]

We need a starting off point.
The most referenced is: Mel Franks/pH/Lucas formula.
N100 P100 K200 Mg60

(This type of listing is the actual elemental parts-per-million; the reading you are searching for (and not getting) with your 'ppm meter'). These numbers have all came from the Canna Stats nutrient profile calculator. The math could be done by hand, but that page makes everything a lot easier.

Here is the list, keep in mind that labels are a guaranteed minimum analysis, CNS17 for example lists only a handful of micros, CNS stands for Complete Nutrient Solution and the 17 is referencing the 17 elements they consider essential. I am sure there is more than the minimum that Botanicare chose to list (someone posted Botanicare considers this a trade secret).

[Primer]
(NH4) is ammonium nitrogen, (N03) is water soluble nitrogen, water soluble means immediately available to the plant.
Anything marked 'NOT LISTED' means the element is listed in the ingredients but not the guaranteed minimum analysis.
Magnesium Sulfate = epsom salt (MgSO4·7H2O).
[/Primer]

I would like to formally apologize for the half ass measurement of mL/Gal.

Most products are listed at 10mL, 5mL, or 2.5mL per Gal application rate (for easy comparison, and math; keep in mind this may not be the labels recommended application rate).

(Botanicare Labels)
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow (3-2-4) Mg.5% Ca1%
4360g/3800mL = 1.147g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N 91
P 26
K 101
Mg 15
Ca 30
Derived from: Fish Meal, Composted Seabird Guano, Kelp, Rock Phosphate, Potassium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate. 0.2% Humic acid derived from leonardite.

Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom Hydro (2-3-5) Mg.5% Ca1%
4360g/3800mL = 1.147g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N 61
P 40
K 126
Mg 15
Ca 30
Derived from: Fish Meal, Composted Seabird Guano, Kelp, Rock Phosphate, Potassium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate. 0.15% Humic acid derived from leonardite.

Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom Soil And Coco (1-4-5) Mg.5% Ca1%
4360g/3800mL = 1.147g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N 30
P 55
K 126
Mg 15
Ca 30
Derived from: Fish Meal, Composted Seabird Guano, Kelp, Rock Phosphate, Potassium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate. 0.35% Humic acid derived from leonardite.

Botanicare CNS17 Hydro Grow (3-2-4) (NH4).14% (NO3)2.86% Mg.5% Ca2.8% S1.1% Mn.05% Mo.0005%
4360g/3800mL = 1.147g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N 91
P 26
K 101
Mg 15
Ca 85
S 33
Mn 1.5
Mo 0.015
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Mono Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Nitrate, Manganese Sulfate, Ammonium Molybdate.

Botanicare CNS17 Coco Grow (3-1-2) (NH4).14% (NO3)2.86% Mg.5% Ca3.6% Mn.05% Mo.0005%
4360g/3800mL = 1.147g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N 91
P 13
K 50
Mg 15
Ca 109
S NOT LISTED
Mn 1.5
Mo 0.015
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Mono Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Nitrate, Manganese Sulfate, Ammonium Molybdate.

Botanicare CNS17 Hydro Bloom (2-2-5) (NH4)0.09% (NO3)1.91% Mg.5% Ca2% S1.14% Mn.03% Mo.0003%
4360g/3800mL = 1.147g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N 61
P 26
K 126
Mg 15
Ca 61
S 35
Mn 0.9
Mo 0.009

Botanicare CNS17 Coco Bloom (2-2-3) (NH4)0.09% (NO3)1.91% Mg.5% Ca2.5% S1.14% Mn.05% Mo.0005%
4360g/3800mL = 1.147g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N 61
P 26
K 75
Mg 15
Ca 76
S 35
Mn 1.5
Mo 0.015

Botanicare CNS17 Ripe (1-5-4) Mg.1% Ca0.15% S.1% Mn.01% Mo.0001%
4360g/3800mL = 1.147g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N 30
P 66
K 101
Mg 3
Ca 5
S 3
Mn 0.30
Mo 0.003

Dyna-Gro Grow (7-9-5) (NH4)2.6% (NO3)4.4% Mg0.5% Ca2.0% Fe0.1% S0.05% Mn0.05%
@10ml/Gal
N 242
P 136
K 143
Mg 17
Ca 69
S 2
Fe 3.4552
B .691
Cl NOT LISTED
Co 0.0518
Cu 1.7276
Mn 1.7276
Mo 0.0311
Ni NOT LISTED
Zn 1.7276
Derived From: Calcium Nitrate, Mono-Potassium Phosphate, Mono-Ammonium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Ammonium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Nickel Nitrate, Iron, Boric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Cobaltous Sulfate, Copper, Molybdic Acid, Manganese, and Zinc.

Dyna Gro Bloom (3-12-6) (NH4) 0.7% (NO3) 2.3% Mg0.5% Ca2% Fe0.1% S0.09% Mn0.05%
@10ml/Gal
N 103
P 181
K 172
Mg 17
Ca 69
S 3
Fe 3.4552
B .691
Cl NOT LISTED
Co 0.0518
Cu 1.7276
Mn 1.7276
Mo 0.0311
Zn 1.7276
Derived From: Calcium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Ammonium Nitrate, Ammonium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Iron, Boric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Cobalt Sulfate, Copper, Molybdic Acid, Manganese, Zinc Disodium Ethylenediamine Tetra Acetate

(General Hydroponics Labels)
GH MaxiGro Powder (10-5-14) (NH4)1.5% (NO3)8.5% Mg2% Ca6.0% Fe.12% S3.0% Mn.05%
@5g/Gal
N 132
P 29
K 154
Mg 26
Ca 79
S 40
Fe 1.59
B NOT LISTED
Co NOT LISTED
Cu NOT LISTED
Mn 0.66
Mo NOT LISTED
Zn NOT LISTED
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Ammonium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Iron DTPA, Potassium Borate, Cobalt Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ammonium Molybdate, Manganese EDTA, Zinc Sulfate.

GH MaxiBloom Powder (5-15-14) (NH4)0.5% (NO3)4.5% Mg3.5% Ca5.0% Fe.1% S4.0%
@5g/Gal
N 66
P 86
K 154
Mg 46
Ca 66
S 53
Fe 1.32
B NOT LISTED
Co NOT LISTED
Cu NOT LISTED
Mn NOT LISTED
Mo NOT LISTED
Zn NOT LISTED
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Ammonium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Sulfate, Iron DTPA, Iron EDTA, Potassium Borate, Cobalt Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Ammonium Molybdate, Zinc Sulfate.

GH Floranova Bloom (4-8-7) (NH4)0.25% (NO3)3.75% Mg2.0% Ca4.0% Fe.1% S2.0%
1380g/946mL = 1.459g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N 154
P 134
K 224
Mg 77
Ca 154
S 77
Fe 3.85
B NOT LISTED
Co NOT LISTED
Cu NOT LISTED
Mn NOT LISTED
Mo NOT LISTED
Zn NOT LISTED
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Ammonium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Iron DTPA, Potassium Borate, Cobalt Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Ammonium Molybdate, Zinc Sulfate.

GH FloraDuo Grow (sample) (6-0-6) (NH4)1.9% (NO3)4.1% Ca2.6% Fe.18% B.007% Co.0005% Cu.002% Mn.01% Mo.0015% Zn.003%
538g/473mL = 1.1374g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N 180
P 0
K 150
Mg 0
Ca 78
S NOT LISTED
Fe 5.40
B 0.21
Co 0.015
Cu 0.060
Mn 0.30
Mo 0.045
Zn 0.090
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Ammonium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Borate, Cobalt Sulfate, Copper Nitrate, Ammonium Molybdate, Zinc Nitrate, Diethylenetriaminepentaacetic Acid, Ethylenediamine-bis(2hydroxyphenyl)acetic Acid, Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid, Urea.

GH FloraDuo Bloom (sample) (0-4-2) Mg1.4% Fe.15% S1.6% B.008% Co.0005% Cu.002% Mn.008% Mo.0015% Zn.003%
538g/473mL = 1.1374g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N 0
P 52
K 50
Mg 42
Ca 0
S 48
Fe 4.5
B 0.240
Co 0.015
Cu 0.060
Mn 0.240
Mo 0.045
Zn 0.090
Derived from: Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Borate, Cobalt Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc Sulfate, Diethylenetriaminepentaacetic Acid, Ethylenediamine-bis(2hydroxyphenyl)acetic Acid, Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid.

GH FloraDuo A (5-0-6) (NH4)0.6% (NO3)4.4% Mg.1% Ca3.0% Fe.05% B.018% Cu.007% Mn.03% Mo.0009% Zn.01%
573g/473mL = 1.211g/mL
@5mL/Gal
N 80
P 0
K 80
Mg 2
Ca 48
Fe 0.8
B 0.29
Mn 0.48
Mo 0.014
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Ammonium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Magnesium Nitrate, Iron DPTA, Boric Acid, Copper EDTA, Manganese EDTA, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc EDTA.

GH FloraDuo B (1-5-4) (NH4)0.45% (NO3)0.55% Mg1.5% S2.0% Fe.01% B0.01% Cu.003% Mn.01% Mo.0009% Zn.004%
564g/473mL = 1.192g/mL
@5mL/Gal
N 16
P 34
K 52
Mg 24
S 32
Fe 1.57
B 0.16
Cu 0.048
Mn 0.16
Mo 0.014
Na NOT LISTED
Zn 0.63
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Mono-Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Sulfate, Iron DPTA, Boric Acid, Copper EDTA, Manganese EDTA, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc EDTA

GH Flora Micro HardWater (5-0-1) (NH4)0.3% (NO3)4.7% Ca1.0% Fe.1% Co.0005% Mn.05% Mo.0008%
4650g/3790mL = 1.123g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N 162
P 0
K 27
Mg 0
Ca 32
Fe 3.24
B NOT LISTED
Co 0.016
Cu NOT LISTED
Mn 1.62
Mo 0.026
Zn NOT LISTED
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Calcium Carbonate, Iron DTPA, Iron EDDHA, Potassium Borate, Cobalt Nitrate, Copper Nitrate, Manganese EDTA, Ammonium Molybdate, Zinc Nitrate, Urea.

GH Flora Micro (5-0-1) (NH4)0.3% (NO3)4.7% Ca5.0% Fe.1% Co.0005% Mn.05% Mo.0008%
4650g/3790mL = 1.123g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N 162
P 0
K 27
Mg 0
Ca 162
S NOT LISTED
Fe 3.24
B NOT LISTED
Co 0.016
Cu NOT LISTED
Mn 1.62
Mo 0.026
Zn NOT LISTED
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Iron DPTA, Iron EDDHA, Potassium Borate, Cobalt Nitrate, Copper Nitrate, Manganese EDTA, Ammonium Molybdate, Zinc Nitrate.

GH Flora Gro (2-1-6) (NH4)0.25% (NO3)1.75% Mg.5%
4360g/3790mL = 1.15g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N 61
P 13
K 151
Mg 15
Ca 0
S NOT LISTED
Derived from: Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Ammonium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Sulfate.

GH Flora Bloom (0-5-4) Mg1.5% S1.0%
4360g/3790mL = 1.15g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N 0
P 66
K 101
Mg 46
Ca 0
S 30
Derived from: Potassium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Sulfate.

Cutting Edge Solutions Master Brochure.pdf
Cutting Edge Solution Micro (6-0-0) (NH4)0.3% (NO3)5.7% Ca5% Fe.1% B.02% Co.0005% Mn.05% Mo.0008%
1200g/946mL = 1.27g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N
P 0
K 0
Mg 0
Ca 168
S NOT LISTED
Fe 3.35
B 0.67
Co 0.02
Mn 1.68
Mo 0.03
Na NOT LISTED
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Calcium Carbonate, Iron DPTA, Iron EDDHA, Boric Acid, Cobalt Sulfate, Manganese EDTA, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc Nitrate.

Cutting Edge Solution Bloom (0-6-5) Mg1% S2%
1090g/946mL= 1.15g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N
P 80
K 126
Mg 30
Ca 0
S 61
Derived from: Phosphoric Acid, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Sulfate.

Technaflora BC Boost (3-0-2) Ca3.21% Fe.0409%
562g/500mL = 1.124g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N
P 0
K 49
Mg 0
Ca 95
Fe 1.21
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Iron DTPA.

Technaflora BC Grow (1-3-6) Mg1.11% S1.44% B.0119% Cu.00384% Mn.0429% Mo.00041% Zn.0201%
562g/500mL = 1.124g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N
P 39
K 148
Mg 33
Ca 0
Fe 0
S 43
B 0.3
Cu 0.11
Mn 1.27
Mo 0.012
Zn 0.6
Na NOT LISTED
Derived from: Mono Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Sulfate, Boric Acid, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc Sulfate.

Technaflora BC Bloom (1-4-7) Mg.852% S1.37% B.0072% Cu.00268% Mn.0240% Mo.00012% Zn.0139%
562g/500mL = 1.124g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N
P 52
K 173
Mg 25
Ca 0
Fe 0
S 41
B 0.21
Cu 0.08
Mn 0.71
Mo 0.0036
Zn 0.41
Na NOT LISTED
Derived from: Mono Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Sulfate, Boric Acid, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc Sulfate.

Advanced Nutrients OLD Sensi Bloom Labels
AN Sensi Bloom A (4.3-0-3.1) (NH4)0.1% (NO3)4.2% Ca1.7% Mo.0008%
4100g/4000mL =1.025g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N
P 0
K 70
Mg 0
Ca 46
Fe NOT LISTED
S 0
B NOT LISTED
Cu NOT LISTED
Mn NOT LISTED
Mo 0.22
Zn NOT LISTED
Na NOT LISTED
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Iron DPTA, Iron EDDHA, Iron EDTA, Cobalt EDTA, Copper EDTA, Manganese EDTA, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc EDTA, Nitrogen Chelate, Potassium Chelate, Calcium Chelate, Iron Chelate, Boron Chelate, Cobalt Chelate Copper Chelate, Manganese Chelate, Molybdenum Chelate, Zinc Chelate, Urea. Fulvic Acid, Humic Acid.

AN Sensi Bloom B (1.5-6.1-5.7) (NH4)0.02% (NO3)1.48% Mg1% Mo.0008%
4100g/4000mL =1.025g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N
P 72
K 128
Mg 27
S NOT LISTED
Derived from: Mono Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Monoammonium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Sulfate, Nitrogen Chelate, Phosphorous Chelate, Potassium Chelate, Magnesium Chelate, Urea.

Advanced Nutrients NEW Sensi Bloom GMA's
AN Sensi Bloom A (2-4-0) Mg0.6% Ca2.1%
1g/1mL =1g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N
P 46
K 0
Mg 16
Ca 55
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Magnesium Nitrate, Mono Potassium Phosphate.

AN Sensi Bloom B (2-0-4) S1.1%
1g/1mL =1g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N
P 0
K 88
Mg NOT LISTED
S 29
Derived from: Mono Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Sulfate, Urea.

Bloom Advanced Floriculture
Bloom Advanced Floriculture Coco Flower A (5.4-0-5.6) (NH4).36% (NO3)5.04% Ca4.14% Fe.004%
1g/1mL =1g/mL
@5g or mL/Gal
N
P 0
K 61
Ca 55
Fe 0.053
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Ammonium Nitrate, Iron EDDHA. 0.004% Thiamine Hydrochloride.

Bloom Advanced Floriculture Coco Flower B (3-3.6-8.2) Mg1.35% S1.71% Fe.027% B.007% Cu.001% Mo.001% Mn.005% Zn.0004%
1g/1mL =1g/mL
@5g or mL/Gal
N
P 21
K 90
Mg 18
S 23
Fe 0.356
B 0.092
Cu 0.013
Na NOT LISTED
Mn 0.066
Mo 0.013
Zn 0.005
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Mono Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Iron DPTA, Boric Acid, Copper EDTA, Manganese EDTA, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc EDTA. 0.005 Leonardite Coal.

Humboldt Nutrients
Humboldt Nutrients Grow Natural (2-1-6)
1170g/946mL = 1.24g/ml (assumed)
@10mL/Gal
N
P 14
K 163
Derived from: Ocean Fish, Seaplant Extract, Quillaja Saponaria, Yucca Extract, Bentonite and Cane Molasses

Humboldt Nutrients Bloom Natural (0-10-0) Ca10%
1170g/946mL = 1.24g/ml
@10mL/Gal
N
P 142
K 0
Ca 327
Derived from: Soft Rock Phosphate, Kelp and 2% Yucca Extract.

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====

NEW Botanicare Hydroplex (0-10-6) Mg .5% S.7% Fe.01% Mn.002% Mo.0001% Zn.0002%
4360g/3800mL = 1.148g/mL
@2.5mL/Gal
N
NOT LISTED
P 33
K 38
Mg 4
S 5
Fe 0.076
Mn 0.015
Mo 0.0008
Zn 0.0015
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Ferric Nitrate, Potassium Borate, Manganese Sulfate, Ammonium Molybdate, Zinc Sulfate, Hydrolysates, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Thiamine, Pyridoxine, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Leucine, Threonine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Lysine, Arginine, Histidine, Cysteine, Cysteine Methionine, Proline, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Tryptophan. (Everything hyperlinked is a B-Vitamin or Amino Acid.)

OLD Botanicare Hydroplex Soil (0-12-8) Mg .5%
2260g/1890mL = 1.196g/mL
@2.5mL/Gal
N
NOT LISTED
P 41
K 52
Mg 4
S NOT LISTED
Derived from: Potassium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Nitrate, Ammonia Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Sulfate.

GH Liquid KoolBloom (0-10-10)
1120g/946mL = 1.184g/mL
@2.5mL/Gal
N
P 34
K 65
Mg NOT LISTED
S NOT LISTED
Derived from: Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Sulfate.

GH KoolBloom Powder (2-45-28) (NH4)2% Mg1% S1.5%
@1g/Gal
N
P 52
K 61
Mg 3
S 4
Derived from:Potassium Phosphate, Ammonium Phosphate, Ammonium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Sulfate.

Technaflora Awesome Blossoms (2-11-11) (NH4).82% (NO3)1.18% Fe.0008% B.00011% Cu.00011% Mn.00024% Mo.00001% Zn.00005%
128g/125mL = 1.024g/mL
@2.5mL/Gal
N
P 32
K 62
Mg 0
Ca 0
S NOT LISTED
Fe 0.005
B 0.0007
Cu 0.0007
Mn 0.0016
Mo 0.0001
Na NOT LISTED
Zn 0.0003
Derived from: Mono Potassium Phosphate, Diphosphoric Acid, Ammonium Nitrate, Iron DTPA, Iron EDTA, Boric Acid, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc Sulfate.

Humboldt Nutrients DeuceDeuce (0-0-22)
1170g/946mL = 1.24g/ml
@5mL/Gal
N
P 0
K 298
Ca 0
S NOT LISTED
Derived from: Potassium Sulfate, Ascophyllum Nodosum Kelp, and 1% Yucca Extract.

Botanicare Cal Mag Plus (2-0-0) Mg1.2% Ca3.2% Fe.1%
1.0208 g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N
P 0
K 0
Mg 32
Ca 86
Fe 2.7
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Magnesium Nitrate, Iron EDTA.

Technaflora MagiCal (2-0-0) Mg1.25% Ca3.25% Fe.11%
142g/125mL = 1.136g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N
P 0
K 0
Mg 38
Ca 98
Fe 3.3
Cl NOT LISTED
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Iron DTPA, Iron EDTA.

General Organics CaMg+ (0-0-0) Mg1% Ca5%
1120g/946mL = 1.18393g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N
P 0
K 0
Mg 31
Ca 156
Derived from: Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Molasses.

Ferti-lome Yield Booster Stop Blossom End Rot Foliar Spray (0-0-0) Ca1.5% Cl1.2%
738g/710mL = 1.04g/mL
@1mL/Gal
N 0
P 0
K 0
Ca 4
Cl 3.30
Derived from: Calcium Chloride.

Technaflora Root66 (1-1-1) (NH4)1% Fe0.05% B0.05%
255g/250mL = 1.02g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N
P 12
K 22
Fe 1.35
B 1.35
Derived from: Ascophyllium Kelp, Iron EDTA, Boric Acid. 0.5% Cane Sugar.

Botanicare Liquid Karma (.1-.1-.5)
950g/960mL = 0.98958 g/mL (THIS CANT BE RIGHT, UNLESS IT'S LIGHTER THAN WATER) Thanks for proofreading your labels Botanicare.
@10mL/Gal
N
P 1
K 11

Dark Energy (2-0-0) (NO3)2%
1016g/960mL = 1.06g/mL
@2.5mL/Gal
N
P 0
K 0
Derived from: Protein Hydrolysate.

GH Floralicious Plus (2-0.8-0.02)
1070g/946mL = 1.13g/mL
@1mL/Gal
N
P 0.1
K 0
S NOT LISTED
Derived from: Vegetable Protein Hydrolysate, Potassium Sulfate. 2% Humic Acids. 20% Sea Kelp derived from Ascophyllum Nodosum.

Technaflora Thrive Alive B1 Green (1-1-1) Fe.01%
142g/125mL = 1.136g/mL
@5mL/Gal
N
P 7
K 12
Fe 0.3
Derived from: Macrocystis Kelp, Nereocystis Kelp, Ascophyllum Kelp, All Natural Organic Fertilizer. 0.9% Vitamin B1.

Technaflora Thrive Alive B1 Red (1-1-1) (NH4).5% (NO3).5%
142g/125mL = 1.136g/mL
@5mL/Gal
N
P 7
K 12
Derived from: Mono Potassium Phosphate, Ammonium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Diammonium Phosphate, Macrocystis Kelp, Nereocystis Kelp, Ascophyllum Kelp. 0.9% Vitamin B1.

General Organics Black Diamond (0-0-1)
992g/946mL = 1.04863g/mL
@5mL/Gal
N 0
P 0
K 11
Derived from: Potassium Hydroxide. 6% Humic Acids.

Botanicare Sweet Original Berry (0-0-0) Mg1.5% S2%
1080g/960mL = 1.065 g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N
P 0
K 0
Mg 42
Ca 0
S 56
Derived from: Magnesium Sulfate.

Technaflora Sugar Daddy (0-0-0) Mg1.6% S1.75%
277.75g/250mL = 1.11g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N
P 0
K 0
Mg 47
Ca 0
S 51
Derived from: Magnesium Sulfate. 2% Cane Sugar.

GH Flora Nectar FruitnFusion (0-0-1) Mg.5% S.5%
1030g/946mL = 1.09g/ml
@10mL/Gal
N
P 0
K 24
Mg 14
Ca 0
S 14
Derived from: Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Sulfate. 17.5% Cane Sugar 7.5% Malt Extract, 5% Molasses.

Safegrow Fulmag (0-0-0) Mg.5%
544g/470mL = 1.16g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N
P 0
K 0
Mg 15
S NOT LISTED
Derived from: Magnesium Sulfate, Citric Acid.

===== =====
55 Products, I'll keep updating!
===== =====
Note: With the '2 part' formulas listed, All the Ca and Fe come exclusively from the micro/boost bottle (Most of the N too [in the form of Calcium Nitrate]).
All these 'Carb/Sugar' products contain Magnesium Sulfate aka epsom salt.
I would like to discuss these and other occurrences.
===== =====
PLEASE HELP ADD TO THE LIST. I do not have access to H&G, and I would love to see other PK boosters, etc. Again all the info was put into the CannaStats Nutrient Profile Calculator.:tiphat: