What's new

Showering while stoned.

have you ever seen the back of a 20 dollar bill?

have you ever seen the back of a 20 dollar bill on weed?

I'm tellin you man!

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
i one up you.

ingest mdma with two girls and get in the shower. clothes optional but they always end up comin off. ahhh good times :D

devilgoob

Veteran
I stay in there to long, take a hybrid shower bath, and just take to damn long.

I do not like showers too much while high because I don't feel right for about 1-2hours after a shower..it kind of ruins my high and makes me tired and sweat.

Someone should really make that assembly line person washer I see on cartoons. Maybe I should? pfft.

really. nobody. nobody?

did you guys never get my half baked reference?
did you guys never get my half baked reference.. on weed?

Marcellas

Veteran
i loved showering high, i would shower so much longer and its so relaxing!! one of my old friends back in the day used to say showering killed his buzz and we would notice that he never showered :eek:

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Getting stoned while showering. Hmmmm. all you need is some waterproof rolling papers, a waterproof lighter and some waterproof weed. QUID PRO QUO.

stevefrench

i used to smoke joints in the shower regularly...

dont need waterproof anything!

i just held it out of the water stream and finished puffin before i started to wash up

i love stepping out of the shower really, really stoned.. but being all fresh and clean.

makes ya feel like a million bucks!

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
i used to smoke joints in the shower regularly...

dont need waterproof anything!

i just held it out of the water stream and finished puffin before i started to wash up

Damn I never thought about that. Stupid me. And I went to all that trouble to grow out some waterproof weed and design those waterproof skins.

Do you really do your dishes in the shower afterwards?

C

Cookie monster

sho-wer???

i have to get dry cleaned all that water makes my blue fur soggy for days.

Latest posts

Latest posts