What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

SHOW YOUR SEED COLLECTION

synapse57

Figured I’d join in on the fun despite not having much ahaha. As of right now I have

Psy-Ops R1 (Crescendo x Bubba Kush)

Grandpa’s Stash #6 x Endgame #5 - Chem Pheno

White Rhino

Runtz

Blueberry

Strawberry Haze auto - might give this away

I’m missing a few, but will update whenever I pull out the seeds and this new setup kicks off.
Ah yeah. I got my seed order the other day, too. recognize those red, white and blue strains. I'm looking forward to the SH auto. the last SH I had was amazing stuff. I didn't think it'd be as good as it was. i grabbed some green crack autos along with some dirty bird testers. heart shaped lunchbox. and that freebie too. gotta love when they throw others in. the Black Phoenix is huge right now. 4 weeks into flower.

I started with a bunch of the Mandarin cookies x lilac diesel 22. stuff's almost Apex. Crescendo is close to that. ethos has some real nice stuff. judging by those. some were frosty in 45 days. real quick . hit like a strong orange sativa.

AG12

Ah yeah. I got my seed order the other day, too. recognize those red, white and blue strains. I'm looking forward to the SH auto. the last SH I had was amazing stuff. I didn't think it'd be as good as it was. i grabbed some green crack autos along with some dirty bird testers. heart shaped lunchbox. and that freebie too. gotta love when they throw others in. the Black Phoenix is huge right now. 4 weeks into flower.

I started with a bunch of the Mandarin cookies x lilac diesel 22. stuff's almost Apex. Crescendo is close to that. ethos has some real nice stuff. judging by those. some were frosty in 45 days. real quick . hit like a strong orange sativa.
I’m currently hunting a true Pink Kush or Death Bubba from Canada. Would prefer beans over clones. I know some people are selling fems of the Pink but don’t know which set of breeders to trust for it. I miss living in Canada a lot and want that real knock out gas the pink and death bubba have. DB is my favorite strain of all time. Nothing hits like it in my opinion. Hoping to keep that for my personal stash. Miss it dearly!

Tynehead Tom

I’m currently hunting a true Pink Kush or Death Bubba from Canada. Would prefer beans over clones. I know some people are selling fems of the Pink but don’t know which set of breeders to trust for it. I miss living in Canada a lot and want that real knock out gas the pink and death bubba have. DB is my favorite strain of all time. Nothing hits like it in my opinion. Hoping to keep that for my personal stash. Miss it dearly!
I have the original cuts of Island Pink Kush and the Death Bubba in the mom room here in BC.
Not sure who would have it elsewhere or where to source good seed stock..... try looking up scallywag maybe.

Mr Squizy

@JAWS, you got a bigger variety of seeds than the seed vendors :cool:

Just had to pick some new old ones to drop in water today. Took some pictures of the collection.

My method is always to try and pop the oldest first, but thats not always what i do ;-) Sometimes I get to excited for the new orders 🙃

Attachments

• 20240909_130858.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 21
  • 20240909_131123.jpg
    9 MB · Views: 18
  • 20240909_131512.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 14
  • 20240909_132659.jpg
    8.2 MB · Views: 15
  • 20240909_132938.jpg
    8.2 MB · Views: 15
  • 20240909_135731.jpg