What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Show off your beautiful LED flower pictures!

wingdings

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

C

CannaBuilding

Wingdings , Some very nice buds there mate, unbelievable, what type of lights are you using (actual wattage, brand, Colour ratio), and what space, its amazing what LEDS can achieve, my bet is you have some sort of custom lights, maybe COB?

Nice work, LEDs can do some amazing things when thrown in the right hands.

Happy growing, Peace.

I'm the op. I think you're mistaking that bit.
While I somewhat agree 35°c is 35°c. LEDs don't typically contain much if any infrared radiation (the stuff that makes it feel hot. Hps has tons) meaning in two rooms with the same temp, the leds plants have a lower leaf surface temperature because its not dealing with the same IR.
Still the point is I'm the op not canna. Lol and my temps were perfect.

Sorry, yah confused ya with the other guy there.

Thanks for explaining, didn't think about the IR affecting surface temperature.

D

Deadphish1965

There are some top notch growers on this site. If people don't mind, could you mention what led light you are using on your grows? I'm looking into a led for a 4x2 cabinet grow. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I switched my 600 watt hps for a G8450 LED and have been getting the same quality and yields while cutting my electricity bill quite a bit.
The first pic is my cut of Face/Off OG bx2 and the other two are White Fire OG, all vegged and flowered under the G8450. I'd say they look pretty big for OG's!

Attachments

• IMG_20140710_232419_200.jpg
    IMG_20140710_232419_200.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20140804_141507_839.jpg
    IMG_20140804_141507_839.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20141115_194910_509.jpg
    IMG_20141115_194910_509.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 25
C

CannaBuilding

5th element by elemental seeds (sativa pheno)

I've kept her as a mother, strongest medicine i've vaporized to date, Stinkiest and frostiest plant I've grown so far.

3weeks before harvest
picture.php

Buds harvested at day 70 cured for a 1 week
picture.php

picture.php

Close up of buds
picture.php

picture.php

Happy growing.

C

CannaBuilding

Might as well keep the thread alive, come on LED fans, post up your pixs.

Might as well keep the thread alive, come on LED fans, post up your pixs.

Couple of strains under 370w of COB LED, all plants have been under feed, Max of 0.6 - 0.8ec (trying something new).

5th element day 43
top cola just before lights on
picture.php

Afghani99
One of many cola's
picture.php

Same cola as above
picture.php

12/12 from seed, Wild blue auto x cross Hash bomb or Strawberry Blue (could be either one, from the smell, i'd say strawberry blue)
picture.php

Peace out, happy growing.

Latest posts

Latest posts