What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Show off your beautiful LED flower pictures!

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Hey I'm back with my Lemon
wich I cut just yesterday at 75 days from seeds.
Grows even under 300w custom spectrum together with Vanilla and Violator.
150gr. x plant x 2 plant = total 300gr. to be dryed
not bad for an autoflowering I suppose.
Thanks to all
Cheers:tiphat:

Hello Budhaled,

question: when you say '300gr to be dried', do you mean the 300gr represent wet-weight, or dry weight?

thanks,

peace

C

CannaBuilding

Here is some Strawberry Blue WOS buds that i have had grown 2 years back, with about 600watts led actual draw
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Will post up some more pics of the finished product from my new grow in a couple of months grow, will be running 750watts LED Actual draw on a 1mX1m space

Peace to all, keep the happy growing going.

BUDHALED

Violator Kush Barney's day 91 from seed

Violator Kush Barney's day 91 from seed

Hey Grower's
Here I came with Vanilla oversized 145cm Entering in Week7 Flowers.
But I stay from 34 to 37° Celsius, so I have no idea what' gone out of that box.

Attachments

• CIMG1967_Small.jpg
    CIMG1967_Small.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 24
  • CIMG1971_Small.jpg
    CIMG1971_Small.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 23
  • CIMG1969_Small.jpg
    CIMG1969_Small.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 20

BUDHALED

Vilator KUSH Hearvest day 60 from switch

Vilator KUSH Hearvest day 60 from switch

Temp autoadapted!!!!
Reflowering or no Idea 60 days in flower total 15W from seed.

Attachments

• CIMG2090_Small.jpg
    CIMG2090_Small.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 23
  • CIMG2091_Small.jpg
    CIMG2091_Small.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 24
  • CIMG2089_Small.jpg
    CIMG2089_Small.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 22
C

CannaBuilding

BUDHALED they are looking great mate, coming along nicely, i say she might need atleast another 1-2 weeks, you're sure doing everything right, the plants looking sweet as.

How many watts of actual LED are you flowering under?

Peace to all, and happy growing.

BUDHALED

BUDHALED they are looking great mate, coming along nicely, i say she might need atleast another 1-2 weeks, you're sure doing everything right, the plants looking sweet as.

Hi CannaBuilding, nice to meet you & thanks
This 2 are under 300W of led, real power I suppose less then 200.
all the sister was ready because stressed by the hot, see my temp

I will try to wait, but too hot, now I'm try to using only VEG switch for never gomore up with temp.
The lamp is a marshydro with customized spectrum with 2 chip UV, 2 chip IR740nm + 4 blue 450nm + 4 cool white 12000K all instead of orange 630.

So I saw my plant grow after that changment.
see some Super lemon Haze of few months ago

Sorry for picture ready chopped.....

My actual post, someone closed it I have no idea WHY???:comfort:
need to finish and weight it all dry
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=306978
Cheers

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 99.jpg
    99.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 23
C

CannaBuilding

BUDHALED, the last picture with the harvested bud, did you check the trichromes under a Jewelers loupe? Cause they look like they might have been chopped abit early, but its a lovely plant none the less, I reckon it would of needed a couple of weeks more to ripen, i dont see any brown pistils in the last pic.

Also temps with LED are much different to HPS, having a LED growing environment at 35c is nothing like having the same environment under HPS at 35c, plants react differently with LED under high heat, only problem is the efficiency of your LED panel decreases with the High heat.

I found out adding some 3000k and 5000k white to a panel or a grow room that already has a high ratio RED LED panel does wonders in flowering.

Peace to all

Dnice

Does these auto's look small for 13 days
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1438174535970.jpg
    1438174535970.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 24
  • 1438174489826.jpg
    1438174489826.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 1438174468286.jpg
    1438174468286.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 1438174435221.jpg
    1438174435221.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 1438174335393.jpg
    1438174335393.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 20

BUDHALED

I will be back with better picture soon.

Canna: Thanks for let me wait

BUDHALED

Barney's Violator kush

Barney's Violator kush

Hey Growers
I'm ready back....so lovely Flowers can't wait...

Attachments

• CIMG2112_Small.jpg
    CIMG2112_Small.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 22
  • CIMG2114_Small.jpg
    CIMG2114_Small.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 23
  • CIMG2118_Small.jpg
    CIMG2118_Small.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 26
Also temps with LED are much different to HPS, having a LED growing environment at 35c is nothing like having the same environment under HPS at 35c, plants react differently with LED under high heat, only problem is the efficiency of your LED panel decreases with the High heat.

Curious as to what you mean here? If your ambient air temp is 35C, it's 35C, whether that's under HPS or LED, it's still that hot and will still affect the plant. I think the OP needs an exhaust fan in the setup to keep the temps down and speed growth and resin production.

Dready_jake

I'm the op. I think you're mistaking that bit.
While I somewhat agree 35°c is 35°c. LEDs don't typically contain much if any infrared radiation (the stuff that makes it feel hot. Hps has tons) meaning in two rooms with the same temp, the leds plants have a lower leaf surface temperature because its not dealing with the same IR.
Still the point is I'm the op not canna. Lol and my temps were perfect.

BUDHALED

Barneys Violator kush Hearvest w15

Barneys Violator kush Hearvest w15

Don't know Drake, all the others was dead for hot temp, this 2 was alive and in a good shape even at 40°.

C

CannaBuilding

Curious as to what you mean here? If your ambient air temp is 35C, it's 35C, whether that's under HPS or LED, it's still that hot and will still affect the plant. I think the OP needs an exhaust fan in the setup to keep the temps down and speed growth and resin production.

I agree that having temps at 77 - 80 f is ideal, but again my point was, a plant under HPS at 85f compared to LED would react differently, and the affects under LED wont be as negative under HPS, but again back to the point, having ideal temperature and humidity is the way to go.

BUDHALED, Nice buds mate, even under those extreme temps, she finished up nicely, if you cure for atleast a week before you start to sample, you'd even be rewarded much more. Good work on waiting it out atleast another 2 weeks, you can see if you chopped her down 2 weeks ago how much yield and quality smoke you would of lost, patients is a virtue :)

Happy growing, peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts