What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Show off your beautiful LED flower pictures!

Dready_jake

No LEDs excluded. If you've got bud that has never seen hps lets see them, or even a 50/50 mix of hps and led is ok , but led has to be included in the grow to be posted in here.
Post up the led or light setup and the pictures!
Let's see those LED Buds, buds!!!!!;

I'll start with my led grown super tangie #2
A few weeks to finish still

Last edited:

Green Squall

Here are my la affie's at day 39 flowering. LED's are great for small spaces.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A clone of a cross I made Sugar Kush clone only x Chemmy Jones male.

Day 35

picture.php

picture.php

Day 39

picture.php

Day 60 Harvest

picture.php

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
More Chem D x GSC pics of several different phenos

#5 Day 64

picture.php

picture.php

#6 Day 64

picture.php

#3 Day 64

picture.php

#1 Day 64

picture.php

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Canopy shots of the Chem Cookies grow and thats all for now I will let others play.

Day 49 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

Dready_jake

There we go! And people say they're only for "micro grows," theyre great for any grow! lol great buds everyone, what kinda led and wattages you running?
I'm sure a lot of you will say you built them and I love that, I'd still like to hear about them!

This thread will be a resource for people to know that LEDs are amazing, and what LEDs grow the best pot by proof of the pudding! Thanks crew keep it up

H

hard rain

Nice pics.

Bueno Time, what sort of light do you have? Beautiful plants.

Dready_jake

So I had to post this up as I discovered a new develioement in the Ol' garden.
I was checking on buds when out of my peripheral I spot this so I inspect closer to find one of my fan leafs have sprouted a bud! super Tangie#2 at day 45 love it!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Bueno Time, can you explain your light setup? I'm new to LED grow lights and don't know what I'm looking at. Are those warm white lights that are off center LEDs too? What's the story with those? They look like they are putting off around a 3500k spectrum?

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pics.

Bueno Time, what sort of light do you have? Beautiful plants.

Thanks HR, those pics were of some ladies grown with 3x Cree CXA3070 3000K and 4 Cree 630nm, 4 Luxeon 450nm, 10 Cree 660nm for some supplementation of the 3000K spectrum, all DIY built myself. I have some other pics of a grow with just 2x Cree CXA3070 3000K and no additional blue or reds. ~200w with 3000K and reds/blues on. Right now, Im on my second run with a new LED setup I made with 35x Vero 10 4000K and 10 660nm and 4 630nm reds that I turn on after stretch in flower (unless they arent stretching much, then reds can come on earlier but when stretching a lot/too much the reds can just make it worse so I tend to leave them off for stretch phase of flower). This one is running at ~155-160w right now but the 4000K driver is dimmed to ~2/3 of max power (running at 140w of a potential of a little over 200w of just 4000K when not dimmed) plus the reds which are between 15-20w I think total draw I have to test them again I forgot exactly the power draw on those. So in short if this sounds like a bunch of jibberish to anyone reading, they are simply some quality DIY leds.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bueno Time, can you explain your light setup? I'm new to LED grow lights and don't know what I'm looking at. Are those warm white lights that are off center LEDs too? What's the story with those? They look like they are putting off around a 3500k spectrum?

Yes those are warm white, Cree CXA3070 3000K 80CRI spectrum AB bin COBs. I still have them around but have been using a new fixture I made and planning to probably trade the CXAs to my buddy he wants to try them pretty bad. Each COB (x3) was running at ~60w total power draw in that setup, ~180w total for just the warm whites.