What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

shoreline strain BS story????

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
haha well shiiit burnsy i'm ready for that shoreline whenever :yummy:

haha and i think a smoke session is in order.. :chin:

but seriously you don't like this? carbon fibre roof!

i'm talking about having TWO whips.. :cool:

Last edited:
G

i cant be caught up stuntin hard like that

i cant be caught up stuntin hard like that

sup seedy, yes yes yes, a chief session is in store. and yes of course i will bless ur life w/ that stank bitch lol and the whip..... maan hole up, i got a base model 07 camry that im pushing, aint too bad and aint too flashy jus the way i have lived my life, i guess u can call me mrburnsAKAspecialEdAKAmrmundane
:pointlaug but yeah, i can pix myself flossin hard in that beemer. maybe harder than i need to be. lol but yeah beautiful car

soon young grasshopper soon, will take cuts in 2 weeks, got u covered... thats cause im coo like that lol but yeah u know the dood that was originally lettin the SL go was doin it at 10K for the cut, i shit u not bro!!!! for you though, jus roll up a rillo and we call it even stevens

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
haha fasho that is hella shoreline man!

& i know u come through with some nice tops!

damn man tho 10k did someone really have to shell that $$ out? or did yall end up having an easier way of aquiring it? that's like what those og kush strain hoarders in cali are chargin for cuts tho so it makes sense to the people with shit on the market to keep their cuts exclusive..

me i just like to smoke and share..

my new breeder packs:
djshort f-13
dp blueberry
mandala hashberry
reservoir lisa marie
sensi jack herer
sol sweet blue
sol blue satellite 2.2
th seeds burmese kush
wallyduck c99 f5

freebie packs i got:
gypsy's gum
jlp og kush s1 f2
mod dreamgoddess
sam skunkman s. african durban poison x skunk #1
sol sweet tooth

clones:
dp flo
reservoir lisa marie

but chea haha hit me up man i'm around.. the lisa rillo will not disappoint.. it definetely doesn't have the smell/taste intensity of shoreline but it tastes great and basically puts me in a time warp. really good high that i haven't developed a bit of tolerance for after about 2 weeks of constant toking. really high ceiling on the shit and gets you straight couchlock if you over indulge imo. i'ma keep it around for a while definetely..

:wave:

Last edited:
G

bubba kush harvest looks bleak to mediocre at best to me, not worth it

bubba kush harvest looks bleak to mediocre at best to me, not worth it

seedy hit me up on PM, got ICMAG top flight security on my ass.... the funny part is doode aint even an admin lol watafag, but yeah gotta follow the rules :bat: or the bitch mite snitch on me :confused:

id take shoreline cola over a 20oz gatorade anyday!!!!

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
haha yeah shit forgot we are supposed to keep clone trade talk off the boards.. i never have anyone to talk about this with so i forgot haha.

i'll edit..

G

I'm growing bubba k & shoreline side by side and the the shoreline is a way better yielder.

beancounter

Veteran
yeah, there's no question that shoreline is a better yeilder than Bubba.. better smoke tho? not from what i've heard at least.. :chin: beside's ed's 'report' of course..

Special Ed, I gotta seriously question which Bubba and OGK you've sampled if you think Shoreline 'crushes' either of them.. Yer the 1st person to suggest that shoreline is even close to that potent.. not to mention shoreline's biggest weakness is how fast yer tolerance to her will build..

Of course every person is different, and there's no accounting for taste.. But it sounds like you have a lil too much texas-bias going on in yer description of shoreline.. It's one thing for u to like Shoreleezy a lil more, but to say it destroys either of those strains is a little bit dramatic, and highly exagerated IMHO.

G

beancounter said:
yeah, there's no question that shoreline is a better yeilder than Bubba.. better smoke tho? not from what i've heard at least.. :chin: beside's ed's 'report' of course..
:chin: .... bubba takes like iced frappachino.... shoreline taste ALOT better, get ur facts str8, ps, have u smoked it yet... make ur judgements based on ur facts not wat u've heard about the LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beancounter said:
Special Ed, I gotta seriously question which Bubba and OGK you've sampled if you think Shoreline 'crushes' either of them.. Yer the 1st person to suggest that shoreline is even close to that potent.. not to mention shoreline's biggest weakness is how fast yer tolerance to her will build..
lol the bubba thats been floating around my town is most likely the same as the shit some guy on this website brags about.... VERY SMALL COMMUNITY, especially when i ask about it and people say, "bubba??? oh wats'hisname has that...." so u get my drift. wouldnt let bubba touch my garden from the yield, smoke is nice, taste alot like any strain that is super duper icey, has the hash undertone.... OGK, lol too much work for me for 1/2oz / tree smoke is better than bubba tho and is 2nd to shoreline.

Of course every person is different, and there's no accounting for taste.. But it sounds like you have a lil too much texas-bias going on in yer description of shoreline.. It's one thing for u to like Shoreleezy a lil more, but to say it destroys either of those strains is a little bit dramatic, and highly exagerated IMHO.
lol no fuckin bias here, im letting the shoreline go to everyone who is willing to share ELITES.... so nooooooooooooo, im jus stating that this cut is far superior to the others, it dont have to be bubba, or ogk.... str8 up its better than trainwreck, sour bubble, flo, lisa marie, heavy duty fruity, black domina, REZ's diesel, SKUD, sweet tooth, AK, NL, short's blueberry, blue moon rocks, white widow...... and these were the ones where i saw the grows and know bout final yield.

man hole up, for the last time when i say CRUSHES i mean, "when you compare oz by oz shoreline to say bubba"

smell - shoreline
taste - shoreline
bag appeal - bubba... jus a frostier strain, but dont get me wrong SL got ice
high - shoreline, it is a couchlock buzz, if smoking a tad too much but its a racey head high, not like bubba's indica high where i dont wanna do nothing besides sit on a couch eat a bag of chips and fall asleep while watching tv, thats why these people are sayin its TOLERANCE... its because they dont know which high they like, me, i like sativa highs, others like indicas

so for the people sayin they build a tolerance up for the shoreline, why dont they jus say "i like indica's couchlock highs more than sativas heady high" see wat im sayin but instead they say..... "can build an easy tolerance..... "
have u noticed how all the older stoners prefer to smoke sativas.... cause they like to function while being high??? while the younger generations like that knock you on yer ass high (indicas) <~~~ thats cause the new smokers dont think they are TOTALLY BAKED unless they smoke some indica and become totally useless for the rest of the day.

so when i see a garden after looking at both oz's for comparison and i hear that "u can get a 1/2 - 2oz, off of some OGK compared to 4+oz from shoreline grown under the same conditions"

oh yeah beancounter.... dry and cure the LINE for bout a month *if u can wait that long, trust me the LINE is deliciously hard to hold off of* and break up a gram with ur fingers and do the same for another dank strain u got.... wat sticks on ur fingers will have u trippin hard!!!! you'll be thinking to urself "now this is why the LINE is growing very popular" SHORELINE FINGERS, all the strains ive run thru not one did this to my fingers or was memorable enuff to trigger my brain to say WOW"

Reactions: Rgd
G

Shoreline is some fine herb :) Just got through 5 weeks into flower and it's starting to show off, the smell is very unique. I've grown the shorline before years ago, so mainly comparing it to bubba kush & og K pheno mkultra, sour d. It's still not the heaviest yielder in my grow. I think one of the things going for it as a "commercial" strain is that it hasn't been on the west coast for very long, at this point not that many people capable of flooding the market have a cut, and the quality is up there, definitely an elite for puffing, and probably the stinkiest weed I've ever seen, it's the type of smell people write rap songs about, it doesn't get any more gangster than that ;) When the OG kush scene in LA cools off someday I'd rather be sitting on some shoreline.

funny

this sounds alot like a strain, back in the the late 80's that was going around, but only to a small group of ppl around here. all the traits sounds like this stuff, it came from a guy that was in the service, were i don't know. the smell was unreal, and the color had a lime-green look, we called to highland weed, from the area it was grown in, on a large scale, before that we called it the guys nick name...hipp's sh_t, he always told ppl that is was bagseed that he got, from were who knows. ppl were bidding on this stuff way before harvest, this was in the early 90's, and my close friend was getting 75-100 a quarter, and this was in the early 90's, he did not ask for this price, ppl was telling him this is what they wood give. the guy was killed in a car wreck years ago, in the early 90's, then only 4 ppl had the seed, one was a family member. i talked about getting this seed from him, just a few years back, the sad thing, they were no good, he had them for years, they never germed, the 4 ppl left that i know had the seed r out of the biz, but 1, i think i may try to get ahold of him. the strain was inbreed, from the 5 ppl, i do know it was never crossed w/ anything. i know the chances r slim that this could Be it, but after reading this, it sounds like it to a "T". i have been smoking for 25 plus years, and by far, this was the best ever, hands down, ppl ask me what is the best stuff i have smoked, and i tell them, some bagseed, but in our small group, we called it highland weed. one more thing, i'm on the east coast, in a small town, guess 12,000-15,000 ppl live here.

Last edited:

burnshoreline

shiva said:
Shoreline is some fine herb :) Just got through 5 weeks into flower and it's starting to show off, the smell is very unique. I've grown the shorline before years ago, so mainly comparing it to bubba kush & og K pheno mkultra, sour d. It's still not the heaviest yielder in my grow. I think one of the things going for it as a "commercial" strain is that it hasn't been on the west coast for very long, at this point not that many people capable of flooding the market have a cut, and the quality is up there, definitely an elite for puffing, and probably the stinkiest weed I've ever seen, it's the type of smell people write rap songs about, it doesn't get any more gangster than that ;) When the OG kush scene in LA cools off someday I'd rather be sitting on some shoreline.

TY, finally someone else who knows wassup bout the LINE besides them loud-ass know-it-alls. yeah man, shoreline is def a keeper

get@urboy
Mr. Burns

beancounter

Veteran
speakin' of loud-ass know-it-alls.. ones that won't even post pics of their own garden... :wink: I wonder where special Ed went... :chin:

wait a min, he's back, and now besides hyping shoreline in every single one of his posts he's even hypin' it in his name now.... lol

dude, the peeps in yer area know how u are bro, you made it much to easy from all yer posts and attitude...

Why don't you show us some shots of yer own garden, you know, the one with a couple 600s?

So maybe the next time you talk shit about the members here you should remember to look in the mirror 1st.. :wink:

Look, we all know shoreline is good weed, but it's FAR from being the best... If you think SL is the best herb you've ever puffed, you must be used to smoking mexi brick :wink:

burnshoreline

beancounter said:
dude, the peeps in yer area know how u are bro, you made it much to easy from all yer posts and attitude...

Why don't you show us some shots of yer own garden, you know, the one with a couple 600s?

So maybe the next time you talk shit about the members here you should remember to look in the mirror 1st.. :wink:

Look, we all know shoreline is good weed, but it's FAR from being the best... If you think SL is the best herb you've ever puffed, you must be used to smoking mexi brick :wink:

i dont grow, seen one happen and rarely partake in consumption

G

beancounter said:

Definitely not the best, but damn good regardless in my stable of available clones to work. I'm looking at it from the angle of quality of the high, unique smell, super easy to grow, yields well, not exactly in that order but close, they kinda' melt into each other.

What other super stinky weed would you recommend ? That should be an award at the cup. "Stankiest"

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
but lisa marie (elvis diesel)..

..so damn good too. ^^ nug from my posts above near top of page ^^ over a month cure..

Last edited:

burnshoreline

wack, jus like the new convertible 3 series BEEMA hahaha j/p bro... shit is nice, lisa marie is real good!!! i was pretty baked from that one session we had wit her... seedy, u know who this is, imma call you in a week wit some news, so pick up ur phone!!!!!!

get@urboy,
Mr. Burns

Latest posts

Latest posts