What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Good morning.

Work, in any form, can offer a way to create meaning and purpose. Whether working for someone else or for ourselves, the value of our work comes less from the external conditions and more from the motivation and attitude we bring to it. When approached with dedication and mindfulness, any work becomes a path for personal growth and for positively impacting others.

Our perspective often shapes our experience. If we feel our time is wasted or that we’re surrounded by negative influences, these feelings often stem from our mindset. Instead, we can view work as an opportunity to fulfill our potential, express compassion, and practice understanding.

As for long hours, finding a balance is essential. Life encourages us to live in harmony, avoiding extremes, and to find peace in both activity and rest. True fulfillment arises when our actions align with inner peace and purpose, whatever form our work may take.

Does this make sense?
Have a blessed weekend.
good advice . you are correct

strain_hunter

illegally or legal? ireland is a beautiful place . i once visited county cork . it is heavenly

the government sold out to the e.u and globalists though sadly . they have a lot of battles ahead
Legal. He has been working there for a year and is now catching up with his family. It wasn't easy for him in Germany with his language skilld, but now everything is working out again in Ireland, both professionally and with his family. He lived many years in the uk before moving to germany. It's always nice to see men in their strength when they can provide for the family and radiate joy.

shiva82

Legal. He has been working there for a year and is now catching up with his family. It wasn't easy for him in Germany with his language skilld, but now everything is working out again in Ireland, both professionally and with his family. He lived many years in the uk before moving to germany. It's always nice to see men in their strength when they can provide for the family and radiate joy.
they will be welcomed . i wish them abundance in ireland . the irish locals will love them i'm sure of that

goingrey

d.jpg

RQS Dance World

Not too impressed tbh, growth-wise doesn't hold a candle to KmintZ or even Hindu Kush. Hopefully it is nice in the pipe at least.

shiva82

here is a nug of silver soar zero mid point of drying . around a week she has been hang drying without fan leaves, then when the outside is dry enough to not act as glue on the nets , i lightly trim, remove branches and stems not needed and place on the netting to finish in a clean cool ,mid range humidity zone . then once i'm happy with the produce , i cure it sealed cold dark, and if i have abundance , i vacuum seal and freeze

Attachments

• IMG_3184.JPG
    IMG_3184.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3185.JPG
    IMG_3185.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Latest posts