What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Question is…..would you buy a car from this guy……not a good idea

1729909979324.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
It didn't show the first time I pulled up The Cadet on Amazon books, though when I put in the full title it came up, but the prices were $39.95 and $27.95.

I wonder what gives?

That is mortal strange, no error. I wonder what the hell is going on...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
1000006742.jpg

My favourite flower (other than cannabis) - Frangipani - or Calichoochi - as its known in The Philippines - just took this pic - on the way back from the local fishing/tourist village - on Koh Lanta in Thailand - there are thousands of Frangipani trees in and around where I am staying - and their scent is s buttery/creamy almost peachy sweet floral - so divine - it has uses in aromatherapy for frigitidy - due to its aphrodisiacal qualities -

Unca Walt

420club
Back on the GO BUY PRECIOUS METALS** soapbox.

While you still can... Take a really good look at this and see if it isn't time to go to the nearest LCD and buy all the junk silver (US silver coins) you can. For FIVE THOUSAND YEARS we've known the ratio to gold (gold itself is today held under its real value by rehypothecation by a factor of 300+)

Here is history:

1729932719344.png

Unca Walt

420club
Back on the GO BUY PRECIOUS METALS** soapbox.

While you still can... Take a really good look at this and see if it isn't time to go to the nearest LCD and buy all the junk silver (US silver coins) you can. For FIVE THOUSAND YEARS we've known the ratio to gold (gold itself is today held under its real value by rehypothecation by a factor of 300+)

Here is history:

View attachment 19089779
A final pound it down note: The freakin' US GUMMINT OFFICIALLY SET THE RATE: 15:1
That's why 90% silver coins weigh what they do.

Now you are torn between two awful choices: Change your valueless Monopoly Money into gold (which is being held down artificially to one three-hundredth of its real value)... or turn that paper fiat into silver, which is breaking all historical records because of new usages. Terrible choices. I went 50-50 overall...