What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i listened to the new ghostface album yesterday, half of the tracks contain autotune vomiting....
next i checked out kurious (kurious jorge kmd and doom affiliate in the early 90s) new album, he sounds like doom now...

at least we have some of that classics to hold on to.

shiva82

i listened to the new ghostface album yesterday, half of the tracks contain autotune vomiting....
next i checked out kurious (kurious jorge kmd and doom affiliate in the early 90s) new album, he sounds like doom now...

when musicians age , and sell out a bit and just work for money , this is what happens

money money money

anaconda6985497

Yeah, times have definitely changed, and not always for the better. Autotune can really ruin the vibe sometimes. But like you said, at least we still have the classics to go back to when we want that real sound.

shiva82

90s ghostface jewelry was like you would expect a pharoah king or queen to be wearing

and i'm either in some alternate dimension or i'm losing my mind .... since when has jewelry been spelt jewellery ?

cern causing cosmic shifts and bending time and space with baconry

shiva82

male clone starting to flower . f1 silver soar . making first set of f2s . i will make a batch each time i grow the f1s, but for now i have a nice female to enjoy until i get bored of her. this will be the last pollen chuck of the season using the 35 watt mini tent . i have enough seed to test now for a few decades

Attachments

• IMG_3178.JPG
    IMG_3178.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3180.JPG
    IMG_3180.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 3

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
finished a small handful of micro tasks today that i never feel i have the time to complete, now cleaning and tidying up my workplace, helps with staying busy and off thinking too much. also a clean and organized workplace helps boost motivation again.

Latest posts

Latest posts