What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

a gift for my apprentice . 5 grams of' silver sudanese '. not cured but still a good smoke . burns well , tastes good. semi domesticated

Attachments

• IMG_3177.JPG
    IMG_3177.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 8

Green Zenit

Hello!! 🙋🏻‍♂️ quick question maybe someone can help me, I’ve been collecting pollen in this little bag for the last couple of days everyday I get the pollen sacks in there and shake it. Some sacks also drop in the bag, should I be concerned about the humidity of the sacks killing the pollen?? Should I remove them? Or just leave them dry with em. Plan to use the pollen in a couple months time. Thankss!! And good smokes!! Love the thread 🪡🍀

shiva82

Hello!! 🙋🏻‍♂️ quick question maybe someone can help me, I’ve been collecting pollen in this little bag for the last couple of days everyday I get the pollen sacks in there and shake it. Some sacks also drop in the bag, should I be concerned about the humidity of the sacks killing the pollen?? Should I remove them? Or just leave them dry with em. Plan to use the pollen in a couple months time. Thankss!! And good smokes!! Love the thread 🪡🍀
i tend to only pollen chuck with live males , usually a small clone. i have frozen fresh and dry pollen that was full of debris similar to your bag, and it worked fine . it would be best to comb out the debris though for sure. use a piece of glass to deposit the pollen onto and fine comb to carefully drag the debris out as if you are not freezing the pollen the debris will start to decompose . if you are storing pollen , you want it dry , and bagged and sealed totally air tight in a jar for storing .

Green Zenit

i tend to only pollen chuck with live males , usually a small clone. i have frozen fresh and dry pollen that was full of debris similar to your bag, and it worked fine . it would be best to comb out the debris though for sure. use a piece of glass to deposit the pollen onto and fine comb to carefully drag the debris out as if you are not freezing the pollen the debris will start to decompose . if you are storing pollen , you want it dry , and bagged and sealed totally air tight in a jar for storing .
Great!! Many Thanks for the advice, will go as you said take the debri out and freezee.
Plan to pop a few regulars next months and in the case no nice male comes out will use this pollen. Is from a very stinky Sour x ChemD cross. So would like to continue to have this and make a remix 😇 pollen chuckinnnn

shiva82

Great!! Many Thanks for the advice, will go as you said take the debri out and freezee.
Plan to pop a few regulars next months and in the case no nice male comes out will use this pollen. Is from a very stinky Sour x ChemD cross. So would like to continue to have this and make a remix 😇 pollen chuckinnnn
the fridge is good too. just make sure you double bag it and then inside a sealed container so the pollen remains dry through any moisture fluctuations . the same applied if storing in a drawer . once it is dry , it will act as a sponge , and high humidity will ruin it quite fast in my experience

shiva82

i best get an early night after my cat waking me up at 4 am by digging her claws in me for a while and stealing central position in my bed . i was smoking reefer at 4.20am listening to music until 7 am

good night and jah bless

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
unique moment in boveda kid history today. my daughter told me shes now dating a guy. feeling officially old now.
also got sent to my room so wife and boveda daughter can discuss the juicy kissy stuff....
u1f60d_u1f480.png

Latest posts

Latest posts