What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another nice option to try.

I quit smoking a long time ago and even a vaper feels alien to me after trying for some months. So a tincture or some capsules feels like the next best thing 😊

Thank you, sir 🤩
Glad to be able to help. Don't hesitate to drop questions in the Brass Capsules thread. BrassnWood has been using them for years and has experimented with it.

Actually glad you asked, I need to make a batch up. Starting to run low. Going camping friday evening. May take an extra one in the evening for 3/day. 1 or 2 is adequate, but 3 is recommended for medical. May start doing that since the evening it starts to wear off. They last about 4-6 hours.

Looks like some nice herb, Shiva82. Hope you get the meter figured out so you can get up and running again. Thought about growing over the winter. Miss working with plants. I do have a houseplant. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Making a batch with about 20 g Sativa Candy Chunk kief and 10 g Deep Chunk x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush very blonde kief.

Wondering if there is any difference with different strains. Next batch is some Early Skunk x Lebanese kief from Shiva's plants I grew in 2023! Will do it soon. I think the ES x Leb is pretty similar in cannabinoid profile to SCC, but terpenes are unique. Are you doing anything else with that line, Shiva?

Here is the link to the post with the recipe. Only change is use size 00 capsules. But you can put as much as you want in each capsule for lower doses. Wait 60-90 minutes between capsules if taking multiple capsules. Takes effect quickly, maybe 30-60 minutes.

Base recipe is.
Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes (115 C)
5 grams decompressed and decarbed Hash
1 tablespoon Coconut oil (15ml)
1 teaspoon Fearn liquid lecithin (5ml)
Heat 220 F for 20 minutes (104 C)
Freeze
Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
Fills 30 #0 capsules.

BrassnWood's photo

1729648669214.jpeg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Base recipe is.
Freeze
Fills 30 #0 capsules.

View attachment 18996338

15 grams of Hash per side
15 ml lecithin
45 ml coconut oil

View attachment 18996339

90 capsules per dish

View attachment 18996340

180 for this round.
Here ya go, it goes quick. Put all your utensils and dishes in the refridgerator and they can be used without wasting medicine or taking time to wash.

shiva82

Making a batch with about 20 g Sativa Candy Chunk kief and 10 g Deep Chunk x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush very blonde kief.

Wondering if there is any difference with different strains. Next batch is some Early Skunk x Lebanese kief from Shiva's plants I grew in 2023! Will do it soon. I think the ES x Leb is pretty similar in cannabinoid profile to SCC, but terpenes are unique. Are you doing anything else with that line, Shiva?

Here is the link to the post with the recipe. Only change is use size 00 capsules. But you can put as much as you want in each capsule for lower doses. Wait 60-90 minutes between capsules if taking multiple capsules. Takes effect quickly, maybe 30-60 minutes.

Base recipe is.
Freeze
Fills 30 #0 capsules.

BrassnWood's photo

View attachment 19088220
i will be growing the leb hybrids next year , and some of revs leb hybrids too outdoors . they are mostly at f1s. my f2 range were inferior to f1 , so i will be making new selections at some point

shiva82

Glad to be able to help. Don't hesitate to drop questions in the Brass Capsules thread. BrassnWood has been using them for years and has experimented with it.

Actually glad you asked, I need to make a batch up. Starting to run low. Going camping friday evening. May take an extra one in the evening for 3/day. 1 or 2 is adequate, but 3 is recommended for medical. May start doing that since the evening it starts to wear off. They last about 4-6 hours.

Looks like some nice herb, Shiva82. Hope you get the meter figured out so you can get up and running again. Thought about growing over the winter. Miss working with plants. I do have a houseplant. :smoke:
respect pipeline. thanks

i love camping too . a great way to spend a day and evening out in the great outdoors

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Size 00 capsules are the originally recommended size in Bad Kat's directions.

Can use either, it depends on the dose you want. BrassnWood takes a couple in the morning, up to 4 per day.

Great I think the Lebanese hybrids hold a lot of value. They seem like they ripen quick, have a good awake energetic terpene profile, and have loose structure so they don't mold too easily. Can't wait to see how they do!

GreenestBasterd

i had to give my apprentice his first bollocking today .... he turned up in shorts , which is a big no no for me .... i bought him some work overalls to wear.... he tried them on , told me they fit perfectly and then took them back off and carried on working in his shorts haha. i was thinking to myself,,,' wtf'

turns out his pet rabbit died yesterday so i had to take it easy on him . i felt bad after he told me
Providing his rabbit hasn't died again next time he does something wrong... hahaha