What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

audiohi

Veteran
Did anyone watch the debate last night? I found it odd there was no mention of the national debt,the green push ,or the new BRICS currency coming in 2025 , only rhetoric.
I believe they will escalate the war. They are picking sides, many countries have joined BRICS,which is already 40% of the worlds population. The BRICS currency is set to go next year and the petro dollar will be gone if it happens.
159 countries have now agreed to go to BRICS currency to avoid trade in US dollars. Meanwhile,the west is having problems deciding on which which bathroom to use and tells us everything is great as they inflate and tax to recapture losses.

BRICS member India rejects de-dollarization – embraces the US dollar​

https://telegrafi.com/en/BRICS-member-India-rejects-dollarization-and-embraces-the-US-dollar/amp/

Russia bans fruit and veg from Kazakhstan after country refuses to join BRICS​

https://www.politico.eu/article/rus...zakhstan-after-country-refuses-to-join-brics/

:ROFLMAO:

goingrey

When I first started growing I read about people growing in computer cases online and it seemed like a great idea so I emptied one out and put a CFL in there and after seeing it in person came to the conclusion that the idea is in fact retarded and got myself a tent. :D

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Happy belated birthday wishes to the one and only bóveda kid @zaprjaques , may your wettest dreams come true! Have a nice one! So wet, you slip under it!

u2622-ufe0f_u1f60d.png

thank you monsieur MacGyver!!

exoticrobotic

once i have resolved my electric meter fault , i can continue and fill the tent too .

You could always ask an electrician to put in a normal leccy meter. I dont think it needs to be specifically a leccy supplier who installs them. When i was gas registered i was registered to install gas meters, smart or otherwise. Pretty sure it's the samer with leccy.

Hope the loft of doom is going ok. It is hard work there isnt it.

Belated bday wishes to @zaprjaques :happybirthday:

I spent 6 hours yesterday in the loft tidying the gaff to install another tent. After the contortional swearing and a few hard bangs to the head i realised i'd hooked the 315Wcmh bulb up to the mains without the bloody ballast.

Shoulda seen the glow when it switched on, was like a h bomb flash. Then kaput.... £100 quid down the drain.

To make it worse, i then hooked up the 300w led array to the fuckin cmh ballast. Luckily it was switched off at the unit when the timer kicked in that time.

I finished at 1am, then the mrs said she noticed the house was vibrating...

I dunno what she means, i've felt the vibrating for years :D

Have a great day everyone.

shiva82

You could always ask an electrician to put in a normal leccy meter. I dont think it needs to be specifically a leccy supplier who installs them. When i was gas registered i was registered to install gas meters, smart or otherwise. Pretty sure it's the samer with leccy.

I spent 6 hours yesterday in the loft tidying the gaff to install another tent. After the contortional swearing and a few hard bangs to the head i realised i'd hooked the 315Wcmh bulb up to the mains without the bloody ballast.

Shoulda seen the glow when it switched on, was like a h bomb flash. Then kaput.... £100 quid down the drain.

To make it worse, i then hooked up the 300w led array to the fuckin cmh ballast. Luckily it was switched off at the unit when the timer kicked in that time.

sorry to hear about the loss of bulb. i have a philps brand new bulb i'm yet to use because of this meter malarky . the electric companies own the meters in everyones house as far as i'm aware . you can work on anything apart from the meter unless authorised by the electric company providing the service . to make matters worse they have digitised and sacked most of the uk call centre workforce and out sourced to places such as india , and even with phoning once a month repeating the conversation, having two smart meter installation teams in my property, having a meter reading man in my property , they still ignore me .

they will insist on a smart meter again , even though by law they have to install what i request , which is the traditional type of meter

shiva82

solistek and philips bulbs i use for now the cdm now after two cheaper omega bulbs failed mid flower on me .

solisteks are around 70 a bulb, philips 100 a bulb and the omegas around 50 a bulb . they all look similar but they are not equal

shiva82

you have to prime those bulbs when new also .lol. unlucky brother

exoticrobotic

solistek and philips bulbs i use for now the cdm now after two cheaper omega bulbs failed mid flower on me .

solisteks are around 70 a bulb, philips 100 a bulb and the omegas around 50 a bulb . they all look similar but they are not equal

Phillips all the way.

you have to prime those bulbs when new also

I heard something like that, that first you must let them run for a while before switching off then first switch off has to be cooled totally before back on again.

When it blew, it blew the breaker switch which turned all the other lights off. I couldnt be arsed disconnecting the other cmh bulb, so some hours life lost on that one too when it booted back up warm.

Have a good one, I best get back up there to insulate the new tent more otherwise these pollen sacks will all be sterile.

Latest posts

Latest posts