What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Phillips all the way.

I heard something like that, that first you must let them run for a while before switching off then first switch off has to be cooled totally before back on again.

When it blew, it blew the breaker switch which turned all the other lights off. I couldnt be arsed disconnecting the other cmh bulb, so some hours life lost on that one too when it booted back up warm.

Have a good one, I best get back up there to insulate the new tent more otherwise these pollen sacks will all be sterile.
the cold makes my sacs feel sterile too . roll on spring and summer time . i do not cherish the winter

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
better smoke some kief richie to be chill and dont feel itchy.

on behalf of itchy,.. i'm looking to find a cheap ass second hand harris tweed jacket that is as non fancy as possible. gotta love the durability on those scotsman fabrics.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Good afternoon ladies
IMG_20241020_165129.jpg

So self important 🤷‍♂️