What's new

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

View attachment 19077281

Fucking Venus flytrap in here. :D

Tough time of the year fruit fly wise with apples and shit rotting away in people's yards.

Fortunately most buds aren't as badly affected as this one lower one. Wonder why they were all attracted to it. Uptown Sass ... must be some fruity weed. :D
Maybe you plant some plants, that attract useful animals?
that is a real american portion too haha. kitty heaven .

i never wanted a pet , but my cat was living in my mini greenhouse for months on end. i saved her a couple of times too when she was locked into peoples sheds by mistake , and i treated her, and every day she came back and waited for me everyday and i bonded with her. i thought it was a boy at first , until the vet lady told me otherwise. i had no intention of looking at its arsehole region to verify . once i was close enough to see her belly i knew it was a female too . i named her big meech before i knew her gender .
Not the owner chooses the cat. The cat chooses the owner. Isn‘t it?

shiva82

i was pulled over today again . while i was stopped at the lights i took a perfectly legal hit on a vape ... a copper , or a ginger cunt dressed as a power ranger , asked me to pull over ... claimed i was using my phone .... i did not even have a phone with me , and then he decided to bullshit , that it is law to keep two hands on the wheel at all times ....

i had not time to waste , so i just said ' ok' .... and that was that

people say coppers are only human , but i'm starting to think they are sub human jobsworths

DaEarl73

i bought a couple of custom made far red bars . comes with a flimsy looking dimmer. very strong light when turned up .... i don't want the neighbours thinking i opened a brothel , so i dialled it down for a picture while testing. i will be adding these to by light unit for next round . possibly use one in the loft of doom for now .

35W (actual use) LED Boost Bars for advanced horticulture! For more information on a suitable colour/wavelength just ask!

These lights use 20 x 3W Epiled brand LEDs - running at half power for longevity and efficiency.

These lights are longer lasting and more efficient than Samsung (far red and Deep red only) which are 2-3 times the cost..

Lights come with wire hangers attached, or on request a customised clip can be made to allow the bar to be attached to an existing grow light.

Choose customised for a mix of colours and send a message with requiredments or to discuss suitible combinations for your needs (free service!)

Harvard driver with dimmer (0-100%) included - attached and ready to go.

Dimensions of light bar: 510mm x 30mm x 5mm

Pure aluminium heatsink
Its hard out here for a pimp.. thats what a lot of people Must have thought about their neighbor this year in germany hahaha have a nice one!

strain_hunter

my rants at work are comical . i should record myself interacting
did you know, that your rants are poisoning your blood. Don‘t remember details from that survey but you can measure it and it is common sense that different states of mind cause serious illnesses like heart attacs.
Live long and prosper. What would be ICMAG without you and your thread?

strain_hunter

IMG_7592.jpeg

shiva82

did you know, that your rants are poisoning your blood. Don‘t remember details from that survey but you can measure it and it is common sense that different states of mind cause serious illnesses like heart attacs.
Live long and prosper. What would be ICMAG without you and your thread?
maybe , but energy cannot be stopped . only transformed. we are eternal brother

holding in anger would make us more ill ? imo . it is possible ?

i thank gypsy nirvana for tolerating me

strain_hunter

maybe , but energy cannot be stopped . only transformed. we are eternal brother

holding in anger would make us more ill ? imo . it is possible ?

i thank gypsy nirvana for tolerating me
With a bit of practice, you notice thoughts and feelings like clouds drifting through the sky. Then you have the choice of accepting the constructive and pleasant ones and ignoring the negative ones. Then they disappear by themselves.

The endless stream of impressions in our own consciousness, may be endless, but we are not at its mercy, like a gardener who weeds out the weeds from his garden instead of letting them grow. Does that make sense?

Latest posts

Latest posts