What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Why dont you tile around the bog.

If you take it out and tile under the bog the trap will then be at a slant and you risk the trap water dissappearing to be replaced by an awful pong that will affect your health.

Yes, if you are a double jointed contortionist
i'm ocd, the cut would annoy me . i would have to mini angle grind to a template and fuck around more than removing the toilet and having nice flush fit

that is also true, i'm lanky beanpole , so small areas are also no good to me

shiva82

Tiling is something i've always wanted to learn. I did a few window ledges but floors , i dunno.

All the tilers i know make it look very easy.

It cant be that hard, shoving some tiles onto grout and bashing them with a rubber mallet
all in the preparation , and thinking forward before even laying a tile. plan , measure etc . make life easy but keep it all symmetric . i used to get small jobs in my 20s working for an estate agent that would get me to tile kitchen splashbacks for him

shiva82

i best get going. 6 hours straight , manual work today . sounds easy , but i go no breaks , no sit downs , and no food. just solid work with minimum day dreaming. i can get lost in thought otherwise

take it easy . be lucky . have fun while at it

peace

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
have a good day ya'll!

sorry for not beeing on here too much.
hope everybody is doing alright at least.
good pinch of cbg bud this morning hits the spot. might be coming down with a cold but remains to be seen.