What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

It was malawi x panama - I'm growing panama x malawi now - pics in my thread - I don't keep pics after I post them.
easy to mix up. those were freebies with the dreadbread and killera5haze , and that plant was the only one i kept out of a good selection. ace was stocking some of bodhis 'natural selection' at the time

GreenestBasterd

i was quite wild as a youth and lacking respect . i had hydro set up in my mothers loft space at 16 ... until my brothers returned from university and busted my ass . i had plants in my yard at 14 that i would smoke before they even flowered lol . when i was 16 i was growing sensi skunk hydro nft . i used a paper back black and white illustrated book to grow with that i bought from herman the hippies , and realised finally that i had to separate males and females , and to control the light cycle etc etc ... i was clueless , but we were all growing in one way or another
My mum gave me and my mates first loft attempt to the dust man. That hurt! Hahaha

GreenestBasterd

Hope you lads are all good!
I've barely had time to wipe my arse at the moment but can't complain.

Busy with work, the grow and trying to measure, cut and fit a floor in the 3.5m tinny, the "fish nipper" I didn't name it but you know the deal with changing boat names...

My tree cutting skills are decent, my carpentry skills are like a disabled pikey. We shall se how it turns out.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think it was 1998 i smoked a batch of nl5 x haze that blew my mind
Same thing happened to me. It was in 1997 a friend turned me on to some Shiva skunk ironically & he got the seeds from Amsterdam… a lightbulb went off in my head. He also convinced me to take over his mother plant.

Latest posts

Latest posts