What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can mow flower powers lawns for him
You can have @ it to your hearts content ! actually one of my favorite activities is to get stoned and then do some mowing there’s more than enough to go around here’s a little segment
EE06C65F-374B-4B71-9A15-6E33D2A296BD.jpeg
CF71C1C9-B233-401D-8926-3259D1D79494.jpeg
1133D174-6FD1-400E-8A05-4571958BEAEB.jpeg
D3ACA974-65C0-4BF1-948F-1DFE02FF0F68.jpeg

shiva82

got to go collect materials shortly and finish the job i tried to finish yesterday . lost out on this job this time , but she supllied me with customers and rave reviews so i will not charge her extra . she may be worried it will cost her more than she expected, but i will tell her shiva contractors are always nearly on time, and always on budget

exoticrobotic

but i will tell her shiva contractors are always nearly on time, and always on budget

A pleasant change from the on time but 'there was this extra so i'm gonna have to charge you more'

I hope you're not doing yourself out of money for doing extra work or making good other people's work.

But for rave reviews it does make a difference, especially if you're trying to crack the yummy mummy market

:biggrin:

shiva82

A pleasant change from the on time but 'there was this extra so i'm gonna have to charge you more'

I hope you're not doing yourself out of money for doing extra work or making good other people's work.

But for rave reviews it does make a difference, especially if you're trying to crack the yummy mummy market

:biggrin:
i have never advertised in my life , i don't even have an email i use. so i rely on word of mouth . i have to keep people happy . i take a few hits here and there along the way