What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

cold here today too. by lights go off around 5 pm in the loft of doom , so they are getting a few hours of cold weather each day which is not ideal
You ever considered a tube heater in the loft of doom? just to click on an hour before lights off, and off again a few hours later. Definitely takes the sting out of the cold and reduces the inevitable humidity, I can't live without them.

Plants are looking great as always too mate!

shiva82

You ever considered a tube heater in the loft of doom? just to click on an hour before lights off, and off again a few hours later. Definitely takes the sting out of the cold and reduces the inevitable humidity, I can't live without them.

Plants are looking great as always too mate!
i have one in a mini tent connected to the main tent , as a heated intake zone . with it on it adds 5c . i'm skint and although my electric is temporarily ' free' i feel guilty using too much . i'm a dafty

the temperature and vpd flucuations is a good stress test too . so i tell myself

shiva82

working weekend again . to make ends meet . brutal . while these pricks discuss' 4 day 'working weeks and give themselves yearly wage rises to match the inflation they fucking cause haha.

absolute cunts

exoticrobotic

i have one in a mini tent connected to the main tent , as a heated intake zone . with it on it adds 5c . i'm skint and although my electric is temporarily ' free' i feel guilty using too much . i'm a dafty

the temperature and vpd flucuations is a good stress test too . so i tell myself

It's a test of a good grower growing in the loft of doom. Your volatile terpenes truly will be preserved.

It's so cold i can hardly speak and that's in the house.

Can you run the lights at night?

i'll be wrapping an old duvet round the tent with bungees later.

Have a good one.

shiva82

It's a test of a good grower growing in the loft of doom. Your volatile terpenes truly will be preserved.

Have a good one.
yeah , i run the lights always through the night for that reason ...

the duvets is a good idea . any insulation would help

shiva82

my customers today are as particular as myself ... annoying as fuck haha. i never realise myself .

taking me an eternity to get anything done . has to be perfect or they will mention it

i was on a fair priced quote , but that is being effected

shiva82

Have a good one.
i would love to get back into bed , turn my phone off and let my cat lay on me to keep me extra warm and snooze away all day