What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the next pollen chuck will be silversoar x silversudanese . if the silversudanese male remains sexually stable .

shiva82

Happy and healthy! Very clean grow!
thanks . in the loft the fungus gnats can be a problem. i'm suffering with temperature fluctuations too , but the peppermint and soap mix every second watering keeps them at bay. i may make a rapeseed pyrithrim mix if the fungus twats start to resist the peppermint and soap . rapeseed is very useful,,,as an ingredient for killing bugs

the winning female will be saved . the short one and another resemble the last plant i tested and enjoyed . i'm not making any predictions for a few weeks , as usually i'm completely wrong by the time they finish . i like the squat plant for now

GreenestBasterd

i often dry using wire coat hangers as support and walk around the house with coat hangers full of buds ... one must of fallen off as i was moving them to trim
I do similar but haven't seen the wire ones for ages now, been using the plastic ones.

I hang those cheap white plastic covered clothes racks in the top of the tent and just hang bud hangers off that. Works a treat.

goingrey

Ordered some Kailar filters online. The jar they come in seems to be acrylic not glass, disappointing. The filters themselves are fine, the acetate caps draw well, they do get soggy but it's just the cap not the entire filter that gets gross.

Dime

Getting pretty tall

Attachments

• 20240908_122322.jpg
    20240908_122322.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8

shiva82

I do similar but haven't seen the wire ones for ages now, been using the plastic ones.

I hang those cheap white plastic covered clothes racks in the top of the tent and just hang bud hangers off that. Works a treat.
i'm ocd . i throw any plastic or non matching ones away . i only use wire ones lol

shiva82

Ordered some Kailar filters online. The jar they come in seems to be acrylic not glass, disappointing. The filters themselves are fine, the acetate caps draw well, they do get soggy but it's just the cap not the entire filter that gets gross.
it's just not cricket lad

Latest posts

Latest posts