What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i wonder if this is any good
module-led-40w-street-light-lumileds.jpg

LED optical block with 40W power and is manufactured with a set of 54 Bridgelux 2240 DS-C30 4-core SMD 3030 SMD LEDs. This IP65 module is designed to be placed in street lights. Excellent dissipation which translates into a much longer life and great energy savings, making it a highly efficient product.

under 40€ / 30pounds
driver included. heat sink and shit....
only 70 cri index sadly, around 5400lm.
im thinking about getting one in 6000k.
for the frugal folk as they say in leningrad.

shiva82

i wonder if this is any good
View attachment 19028537
LED optical block with 40W power and is manufactured with a set of 54 Bridgelux 2240 DS-C30 4-core SMD 3030 SMD LEDs. This IP65 module is designed to be placed in street lights. Excellent dissipation which translates into a much longer life and great energy savings, making it a highly efficient product.

under 40€ / 30pounds
driver included. heat sink and shit....
only 70 cri index sadly, around 5400lm.
im thinking about getting one in 6000k.
for the frugal folk as they say in leningrad.
why 6000k ? 5400 lumen for 40 watt seems a decent number

i'm not an led spec expert . smd is surface mounted , and i think i read meanwell drivers are superior

i like the design

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
why 6000k ? 5400 lumen for 40 watt seems a decent number

i'm not an led spec expert . smd is surface mounted , and i think i read meanwell drivers are superior

i like the design
yeah thats quite ok.
i wanted to try the bluer spectrum.
theres metal halide lamps around 5600k for flowering if i got it right. dj short was talking about the bluer lights.
these led boards its either 5000 or 6000k.
they also have an even cheaper 50w one. 25 euros and a few cents.
i'll dig up the details i a minute.
i think the most watt they offer is 65 though.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
led-module-50w-dob-magnum-osram-chip-smd3030-3d-180lmw-60.jpg

LED module 50W DOB MAGNUM OSRAM Chip SMD3030-3D 180Lm / W 60º

This triple core LED optical module (3D) serves as a replacement for old bulbs that were very polluting.

Thanks to its power they manage to generate great lighting in the street lamps, reaching 7000 Lm.

The quality of its materials makes it an essential product to generate clean energy with a great shelf life.

The optical module has 72 Diodes SMD 3030 3D (3 Corel) OSRAM Chip OS-CORE Sapphire ODB2235S.A

The (CRI) color rendering index is higher than +80 due to the high quality of OSRAM Chip.

The module is completely made of 6063 Baked Aluminum to prevent salt oxidation.

Its high IP67 protection makes it suitable for outdoor use and has a splash protection.

It also highlights in this professional lighting product the high degree against IK10 shocks.

It has a 5 year warranty.

the spreading(?) of the light is just 60⁰ though.... 🤔

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
as i see it they also don't sell to private people, only companies with a tax number, wich i have. so probably bueno.
just checking whats available..

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
3000 k ceramic metal halide is a better choice. still has plenty of blue
i will look into that.
i'm a little concerned about heat though.

edit: cmh have superior light spectrum it seems, but quite an investment for my pocket with the ballast.

i was very happy with the screw in led bulbs without the plastic domes but would like something less protruding that takes up less of my limited height.

wonder if its a stupid idea to just take out the led modules from the bulbs and wire them together. and just get a decent driver for the available cash.

Last edited:

shiva82

central position open bulb cmh vertical mini grow , or horizontal with reflector , and led bars in each corner

a mix of a mini cmh and leds would be grand

Latest posts

Latest posts