shiva82

spacemonkey

Attachments

• IMG_2105.JPG
    IMG_2105.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 9

shiva82

I want a spacemonkey too :ROFLMAO:
it is what i class as ' commercial '. ticks all the boxes .... seems to give hermie progeny though ,,, i have to test her further , but so far sadly not a good breeding plant

it is a great jar filling plant . all bud, little trimming

i have germed a couple more donkey kong testers , and i'm hitting her with the prima hollandica for further exploration and testing

strain_hunter

Motorcycle is settled and the holy bible is packed, ready to enter the unholy lands of England haha just to be safe in case I see some goblins or witches haha or some robbing shivas from the hood, just kidding ! Gonna be the internet breakdown! Big paaaaarty haha have a nice one
So you are on a trip to conquer the island?
Have some fun and send some pictures. don't forget to bring them some proper beer.

strain_hunter

we showed the krauts how to make beer .... i'm sure haha
we drink ale, like men should , you guys drink pilsner
I don't want to offend you but my first beer in London reminded me of horse urine and stale beer.

Later I learned to appreciate English beer as an enrichment. It actually tastes similar to the beer in Düsseldorf and Cologne.

Later, I particularly enjoyed drinking London Pride beer during my visits to London. Sometimes I buy Guinness or Kilkenny in Germany.

But I've never understood why the pubs close so early and you're not allowed to drink beer on the street.
mustard is a good shout ... what kind of mustard though? english ?
Bavarian lion mustard, of course.
i love me the hot english mustard type, kinda like dijon mustard though hahah
I like that too.
i dont discriminate beers
as long as its not some spaced out hipster american micro brewery stuff.
I've never had the pleasure- But I like IPAs with their lemon taste.

shiva82

I don't want to offend you but my first beer in London reminded me of horse urine and stale beer.

Later I learned to appreciate English beer as an enrichment. It actually tastes similar to the beer in Düsseldorf and Cologne.

Later, I particularly enjoyed drinking London Pride beer during my visits to London. Sometimes I buy Guinness or Kilkenny in Germany.

But I've never understood why the pubs close so early and you're not allowed to drink beer on the street.

I like that too.

no offence taken . i find it amusing ... i have not had a drink in over 12 years . they all would taste like shit to me now

shiva82

I like that too.

london is not really england anymore, so we can't use that place as an example, although you can get a good pint in london .... cloneman knows his beer

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
5# Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout - Wynkoop Brewing (Colorado, US)

So you think after those 4 brews it can't get any weirder? Let me introduce you to #Wynkoop Brewing from Denver, Colorado. For a lot of people the idea of adding actual Oysters to a #Stout is already strange enough. But at Wynkoop they thought of something different: Rocky Mountain Oysters.

Maybe if, like us, you are not from Denver or the US in general, the term Rocky Mountain Oysters won't tell you a lot. Maybe you are thinking were do they farm #Oysters in the Rockies. We will tell you where: on bulls. The term refers to fried bull testicles, a specialty dish from Colorado. And that is exactly what the beer is brewed with, whole testicles from free range bulls from #Colorado are added to the beer. The result is a creamy Stout, which is as local as it gets. Cheers!

strain_hunter

5# Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout - Wynkoop Brewing (Colorado, US)

So you think after those 4 brews it can't get any weirder? Let me introduce you to #Wynkoop Brewing from Denver, Colorado. For a lot of people the idea of adding actual Oysters to a #Stout is already strange enough. But at Wynkoop they thought of something different: Rocky Mountain Oysters.

Maybe if, like us, you are not from Denver or the US in general, the term Rocky Mountain Oysters won't tell you a lot. Maybe you are thinking were do they farm #Oysters in the Rockies. We will tell you where: on bulls. The term refers to fried bull testicles, a specialty dish from Colorado. And that is exactly what the beer is brewed with, whole testicles from free range bulls from #Colorado are added to the beer. The result is a creamy Stout, which is as local as it gets. Cheers!
I think I have to go to Colorado :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Latest posts