What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

The first polen ever in my grow box :eek: .
Should they be removed quickly and cautiously or how do you deal with them?

It's from a feminized Nepal Jam X Kali China from ACE.

1720209982595.jpeg

GreenestBasterd

Put in a decent vegetable seed order the other day, giving horseradish a go this year and starting an asparagus bed.
What was that tomato you recommended a while ago?

shiva82

Put in a decent vegetable seed order the other day, giving horseradish a go this year and starting an asparagus bed.
What was that tomato you recommended a while ago?
keep the asparagus bed weeded..... mine are lost in the weeds but i will salvage them for next year

sungold are my favourite all rounder , and this year i have its cousin 'honeycomb' . try the sungolds . they are the best imo.... until i try these honeycombs

a few of my plants got terrorised this season but i have enough healthy plants too

GreenestBasterd

keep the asparagus bed weeded..... mine are lost in the weeds but i will salvage them for next year

sungold are my favourite all rounder , and this year i have its cousin 'honeycomb' . try the sungolds . they are the best imo.... until i try these honeycombs

a few of my plants got terrorised this season but i have enough healthy plants too
That’s the one, they can go next to the pineapple beefsteak’s.

shiva82

strainhunter is lucky enough to have a pack of blacksoar . i have no spare of those as i will be growing them all out and using them in my projects

GreenestBasterd

they are brilliant. yield , looks , taste. as sweet as you can find. best just eaten as a fruit . sometimes they remind me of grapes .
Didn’t realise they were cherry tomatoes, are they an F1? The catalogs are all heirlooms so I may need to go to Bunnings, the Aussie Homebase, and get them there.

Got the garden motivation back again now, and with weed outdoors being a definite no no, I’ll put as much effort into the veggies as I used to before kids and weed took priority…

Remodelled the beds and supports and going to get another trailer load of decent soil from a farm that makes their own.

A month and a half more of winter and it’s on!!