What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

this would turn hari krishna into a badboy . stinks of burning hash . strong weed ,mind and body . spacemonkey

Attachments

• IMG_2079.JPG
    IMG_2079.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 6

strain_hunter

Some spacemonkey would be nice now 😂

Is this a fungi?
IMG_6533.jpeg

I watered the plant incorrectly several times. Later, thrips appeared, which I have only now recognised. The plants have just been sprayed with water to which I've added a few drops of neem and washing-up liquid.

shiva82

Some spacemonkey would be nice now 😂

Is this a fungi?
View attachment 19027153

I watered the plant incorrectly several times. Later, thrips appeared, which I have only now recognised. The plants have just been sprayed with water to which I've added a few drops of neem and washing-up liquid.
rust is usually fungal related , and can be caused by humidity levels , water saturation , over watering can induce it too . fungal spores are always present , and will take form on the leaves if conditions allow it. i get it now again and leaves that are overlapping and not being adequately aerated

don't use neem on your plants especially in flowering ... it forms a layer over your leaves . it kills bugs but hurts the leaves .. just soap is enough for thrips , fatty acids

goingrey

Monster Energy has sugar and artificial sweeteners. Choose one I say. On my boycott list.

I go for whatever is the cheapest sugar sweetened. :D