What's new

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

They stole my idea! Sons of guns! Hijo de putas hahahaha good that i changed Shiva for big meech genética, like the smart mofo i am hahaha nostradamus stuff ya know

IMG_6518.jpeg

goingrey

i like the cage idea too . i'm using string and wire
Yeah it's a "tomato cage" from the hardware store. Overpriced piece of shit to be honest, but I paid the price so might as well use it. Won't buy more though, just bamboo canes.

Also, found out that bamboo canes are cheaper at the hydro store than the hardware store, that was a nice surprise.

shiva82

Yeah it's a "tomato cage" from the hardware store. Overpriced piece of shit to be honest, but I paid the price so might as well use it. Won't buy more though, just bamboo canes.

Also, found out that bamboo canes are cheaper at the hydro store than the hardware store, that was a nice surprise.
i use bamboo too , but they degrade quite fast . i know you hate plastic, but they make dense plastic 'canes' i may invest in as they last for hundreds of years , about an old world lifetime

goingrey

i use bamboo too , but they degrade quite fast . i know you hate plastic, but they make dense plastic 'canes' i may invest in as they last for hundreds of years , about an old world lifetime
I was gonna say "no they don't" but then remembered the fallen over tomato plant from last year. :D Snapped cane..

Old Piney

I use bamboo for all kinds of stuff I got about 1/3 acre of it growing. To use it as stakes I use short pieces of pvc pipe in the ground with the bamboo in them, or I zip tie it to steal fence. For late season support of plants it's good just in the ground .