What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

technical sparring with trusted professionals is about as far as i go at my age .... educated sparring

i would not feel good about executing somebody in a ring

shiva82

flower out all the testers i have in the the test cab and then i will shut down and empty the room ... i will keep any current female winners or males alive in the attic , while i have building work done and make positive life moves . sacrifice my grow for a while. just make sure my stash box is filled first

i will be working my way through the sudan hybrids and the soar hybrids , and working those is lines as i progress . i will start with the pcheese x sudan if my tester stays stable ... the tester is already staying stable longer than any of the p2 females , which all had intersex traits at some stage , when grown indoors

so far , she is remaining stable

i have maybe 100 of the seeds remaining , so i will make f2s out of half of them to begin with

shiva82

i would fight jake paul for a straight fee of 100 k ,,, even if he earned 1 million out of it . 100 k would get me into the gym to train for a couple of minutes work

shiva82

people that fight for fun and not life changing money are crazy in my eyes .

i have trained with many bare knuckle fighters, boxers, muay thai fighters, mma fighters ,

the ones that made the most money , the champion boxers and such tell me they only became prize fighters to better their lives and families lives , as they were not achieving anything of substance to give the life they wanted to give . they are the real ones in my eyes

shiva82

which country is safe from their own governments ? currently in the world ? where can we live where they do not poison their own citizens. where is a free nation?? non exist

shiva82

i have a friend that just likes to train on the bag and on the pads, he hates any form of sparring or actual boxing.... if i watch him on the bag i think he is similar to canelo , but when you have a move around with him he has trained only to fight a non moving target and it shows . all that shit on the pads is just good for reflexes , timing and fitness , but it is often not simulating anything real, especially when the pad man is just doing silly combinations and flash stuff for show with zero substance