What's new

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

Bought a new bondage toy for the ladies.
They like it.
IMG_6503.jpeg

Is it allowed to post bondage fotos? 🤔😁🤔

Last edited:

strain_hunter

I'll probably have to write off the garden.

My mate says that the temptation is too great when he has plants in front of him all the time. He has overdone it in the past and lost his old job as a result. However, he is older now and has a different lifestyle.

He also regularly takes THC drops prescribed by his doctor for his muscle cramps.

His blossoms were always quite
heavy strains, which left him with a hangover in the morning and little concentration.

The day before yesterday he had smoked a broken bud of Hindu Kush, which was very mild. It lasted only a few hours and was not heavy on body or mind.
I can't wait to see what he has to say next time.

The future remains exciting.

shiva82

I'll probably have to write off the garden.

My mate says that the temptation is too great when he has plants in front of him all the time. He has overdone it in the past and lost his old job as a result. However, he is older now and has a different lifestyle.

He also regularly takes THC drops prescribed by his doctor for his muscle cramps.

His blossoms were always quite
heavy strains, which left him with a hangover in the morning and little concentration.

The day before yesterday he had smoked a broken bud of Hindu Kush, which was very mild. It lasted only a few hours and was not heavy on body or mind.
I can't wait to see what he has to say next time.

The future remains exciting.
just make sure to not allow him to get to that stage . encourage him to stay within the law and grow low numbers, and go for quality over quantity

shiva82

i have not done any boxing training in 6 months ....

i was kicking , elbowing and punching a haybale in frustration the other day , my friend who is a karate dan , attempted to kick the block of hay after me and realised shiva kicks are not karate , more muay thai

strain_hunter

i have not done any boxing training in 6 months ....

i was kicking , elbowing and punching a haybale in frustration the other day , my friend who is a karate dan , attempted to kick the block of hay after me and realised shiva kicks are not karate , more muay thai
Then you had a key healing experience together yesterday 😂

Latest posts

Latest posts